Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those who received a key but will not use.

124»

Comments

• freakachufreakachu Member Posts: 9
    Hey ,if someone have a spared key I'd like to have one ,thanks in future <3
  • KartharionKartharion Member Posts: 10
    Would love if someone could give me a spare key, I have surgery tomorrow and I am gonna be sore for a couple weeks so the WoD beta might help to take the mind off the pain :D
  • ECGangelECGangel Member UncommonPosts: 39
    guess it doesnt hurt to ask.  so if anyone is feeling generous enough pls send one this way, thx in advance.
  • FrequentlyFrequently Member Posts: 16
    If anyone has a spare it would make my day :).  Thanks and good luck everyone.
  • toolarka33613toolarka33613 Member Posts: 6

Please PM me if you have an extra key.  Much Love!!!!

• RawcultRawcult Member Posts: 2

Would love a spare key as well. Feel free to PM :D Really looking forward to something other than Mists of Pandaria.

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming giveaway.

• Kaiten9Kaiten9 Member Posts: 1
    Any kiwi's lucky enough to get a key? We never seem to have much luck. Well if anyone has a key they don't want I'll gladly take it :)
  • yoendrisyoendris Member Posts: 4
    Well if any one is feeling kind, i would love a key, been playing wow since '06 won't go to waste!
  • SoffkerSoffker Member Posts: 1

I'm looking for a key as well! Someone with extreme altoholic syndrome (sigh) I would really like to get into beta and test classes out.

• Globemaster27Globemaster27 Member Posts: 1
    A spare key would be incredible, anyone who has one feel free to contact me via skype benjamin.palmer95, I'd be chuffed to hear from you. Hopefully I might get one in the next giveaway!
  • VenissaVenissa Member Posts: 2
    If anyone has one i would like to get a key as well please! Thank you in advance :)
    If you've a spared key , please contact me via PM I do really wanna test WoD out... Thanks <3
  • TripleEdge04TripleEdge04 Member Posts: 3
    Would love a key, please pm :)
  • ItzFeralItzFeral Member Posts: 2
    I would love a spare key as well. If I happen to get in by other means, I will definitely provide a key(s) via PM(s)
  • mark2123mark2123 Member UncommonPosts: 450
    If you could message me a spare key please, I will send you something wonderful in return.
  • NeetjbNeetjb Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Would also like a beta key if anyone got a spare, looking forward to trying out the new dungeons and see what fun challengemodes we're getting this expansion! :)
  • ZaxarianZaxarian Member Posts: 12
    I would really appreciate a key as well, if anybody has a spare.
  • ninefingers912319ninefingers912319 Member Posts: 5
    I figured that it's entirely unlikely, but if anyone just wants to give a key away. I will use the crap out of it! Thanks =P
  • EzraWoWEzraWoW Member Posts: 3
    I'm begging anyone who has a spare beta key! I'm dying to try WoD out! PLEASE!
  • jakeiscool68jakeiscool68 Member Posts: 10
    O: I know you all asked before me, but DIBS ;-; on the next spare beta key ^^ hehe. Would just be so awesome and lucky to be anyone who gets to be apart of what becomes the next Expansion :) 
  • I normally don't like to ask like this....but I also am hunting for one of these keys.  If anyone has a spare, please keep me in mind.

I'd also like to get a key if someone have a spare ,but I doubt it that people have keys anymore,but if so please send.

Although mmorpg are going to release keys this week soon or later and just have to be prepared to get one fast ;P

• ChrisEveChrisEve Member Posts: 3
    hello ! I would be happy to get one spare key :) ! I If someone would be so nice to give one i would be more than happy to boost them in any way ^^ cheers
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

We will be giving out more keys this week. Stay tuned to the site and our social media accounts for the announcements. 

I'm locking this thread and creating a temporary  thread for beta, similar to our scrolls thread.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.