Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Endgame PvE Options for Non-Raiders?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531

Do you guys know if Blizzard has announced any new endgame PvE options for non-raiders, come the next expansion?

Thanks!

Comments

• asmkm22asmkm22 Member Posts: 1,788
    Lots of PvP.  Some form of player housing called Garrisons.  I think they are bringing back scenarios.  Pet battles are popular, so you can expect more from that as well.  That's what I can think of off the top of my head.

You make me like charity

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Any idea if garrison content (decorations, etc.) are locked behind raid content?
  • asmkm22asmkm22 Member Posts: 1,788
    Originally posted by MightyUnclean
    Any idea if garrison content (decorations, etc.) are locked behind raid content?

Raiding is completely separate.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11502044/Warlords_of_Draenor_Take_Charge_of_Your_Garrison-11_8_2013

You make me like charity

• mark2123mark2123 Member UncommonPosts: 450

Why can't Blizzard give us something every month or so for our subscription.  They brought in Scenarios with an expansion and then that was it. 

With the money they bring in, every month they could be giving us new scenarios, new daily quests, new world quests, adding a little bit here and a little bit there.  Give the game something new with their £25m+ (conservative) or so WoW income every month. 

Instead of raising the cap of professions in one big go at each expansion, how about some new recipes and a new limit every 1-2 months.  Grow the game organically, not in fits and starts.

I unsubbed to play Wildstar as there wasn't anything left that I wanted to do.  If they made the effort every month to keep us playing, more would still be subbed.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by mark2123
    Why can't Blizzard give us something every month or so for our subscription. 

You know why.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• mark2123mark2123 Member UncommonPosts: 450
    Originally posted by Nitth

Originally posted by mark2123
    Why can't Blizzard give us something every month or so for our subscription. 

You know why.

Lazy, tight, monopoly?

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367
    I thought the storytelling daily chain in the 5.1 landfall patch was excellent for solo players, if they could make a chain like this every 2 months I'm sure the solo community would be ecstatic. I was also really fond of the Thunder Isle unlocking last summer, that was a great place to quest and pvp.
  • ghostfaeriesghostfaeries Member UncommonPosts: 89

complete achievements