Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warlords of Draenor Launch Date

GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
Only Blizzard knows when, but I'm going to guess that it will be November 23.  I just have some suspicion that date is very sentimental for this to release on that date, since Warlords is kind of turning WoW into WoW 2 with all the upgrades they are doing to the game instead of a class and race for the expansion :)

Comments

• XssivXssiv Member UncommonPosts: 359
    I'm sure there are a lot of people at Blizzard striving to make that November 23rd date.    
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

i think 11/23 is a good estimate

Blizzard said it will release in Fall 2014 and before 12/20/14

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Well it just went into Friends and Family alpha, Beta is probably 2 months away and in keeping with previous expansions release to follow 3 months after that so Nov/Dec is most likey.
  • WhiskeydustWhiskeydust Member UncommonPosts: 79
  • BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    I say 12.20.2014

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    Is Blizzard looking to set the record for the "mmo with the longest time period without new content" or what?
  • greatskysgreatskys Member UncommonPosts: 451

Hope they take as long as it takes and when they do release it they undo all the terrible choices they have made under Ghostcrawler . Thank god hes gone . Maybe now there is some hope for the game . 

Mind you for there to be some hope you would need some sort of virus to mutate all those Pandas into something cool . 

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    Originally posted by greatskys

Hope they take as long as it takes and when they do release it they undo all the terrible choices they have made under Ghostcrawler . Thank god hes gone . Maybe now there is some hope for the game . 

Mind you for there to be some hope you would need some sort of virus to mutate all those Pandas into something cool . 

Lol MoP wasn't so bad lore wise. It did feel like a lackluster expansion, but I enjoyed it.

I will admit though, before I played it... I was so unimpressed and thought I would never play WoW again.

Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    Originally posted by expresso
    Well it just went into Friends and Family alpha, Beta is probably 2 months away and in keeping with previous expansions release to follow 3 months after that so Nov/Dec is most likey.

Beta started 6/27/2014.

Just a FYI. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."