Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta Keys!

Comments

• WaradeWarade Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by drunkprince

is it standard that you need an active acc to play it? to me it says that you need to have Mist of Pandaria to active WoD beta. Ofc i have it. it seems weird.

That does seem pretty weird but I have seen people giving away their beta keys on this website because of that reason. So idk.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Well one part is to make sure that the accounts are legit, and i am sure the extra money does not hurt either.

Me i am simply sitting back and relaxing, i have yet to fail in securing a key for previous beta´s i wanted in to... And to be honest WoD seems awesome enough that i do not feel a big need to be in the beta, better to have that fruit unspoilt so to speak.

This have been a good conversation

• WaradeWarade Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by tawess

And to be honest WoD seems awesome enough that i do not feel a big need to be in the beta, better to have that fruit unspoilt so to speak.

I somewhat agree, except I can't decide between 4 classes on what I should main for WoD so it'd be nice to get an idea before launch.

• ZariakZariak Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Anyone have a spare key I would love one, thanks friends!
  • syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404

0175-535727-63003-235993-5832

heres mine, i dont wanna play beta.

• AdoxeAdoxe Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Originally posted by syltmacka

0175-535727-63003-235993-5832

heres mine, i dont wanna play beta.

Dammit! That went out quickly :( I'm sad.

• Lupen202Lupen202 Member Posts: 16
    Damn! I've been refreshing for the last hour and the five minutes I'm gone a keys posted. QQ
    Originally posted by Lupen202
    Damn! I've been refreshing for the last hour and the five minutes I'm gone a keys posted. QQ

Been refreshing since the contest ended, missed that key by 20 seconds or so, guess how I feel :(

• vanillasadavanillasada Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Originally posted by Lupen202

LOL, same thing happened to me. I don't have anything to do today so I've just been refreshing sites and relaxing. I JUST refreshed this one, walked away, came back and see that I missed a code.

• DarkVergilDarkVergil Member Posts: 73
    Anyone have a spare key? Would greatly appreciate it.
  • MiquelismeMiquelisme Member UncommonPosts: 4

Can anyone send me a beta key for WoD? Thanks!

• MucrushMucrush Member Posts: 8
    Its really rude of some of you. You pick up a key and then you won't be using it? Seriously, if you didn't wanna use it, you shouldn't had picked it up! >_>
  • darkedone02darkedone02 Member UncommonPosts: 581

SON OF A BITCH! I was late!!!! LATE!!

Originally posted by Mucrush
    Its really rude of some of you. You pick up a key and then you won't be using it? Seriously, if you didn't wanna use it, you shouldn't had picked it up! >_>

Just because they're giving away keys here doesn't mean they got the keys from this site, some of em might've gotten it from Pax or IGN  or something else. Either way, don't see why it matters seeing as how they give em away later on, it doesn't get "wasted" so to say.

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882

Darn i was late...

If anyone doesnt wanna use a key they have, i will put it to good use just message me.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• eternallnighteternallnight Member Posts: 2
    hey i will be more than happy to use a betakey ... i want to test premop content for the squish... 
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    If anyone has a spare key I would appreciate it. Thank you.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785
    Damn, should expect giveaway here after seeing one on Wowhead. Guess better luck next time... :(
  • dmb32693dmb32693 Member Posts: 11
    Does anyone got a spare key? Thanks!
  • ChyRoseChyRose Member UncommonPosts: 3

Darn... wonder if they'll have more.

Are MMORPG.com and WoWhead the only 2 sites that are running or had contests?

• DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362
    Originally posted by Adoxe
    Originally posted by Mucrush

Just because they're giving away keys here doesn't mean they got the keys from this site, some of em might've gotten it from Pax or IGN  or something else. Either way, don't see why it matters seeing as how they give em away later on, it doesn't get "wasted" so to say.

Guess they'd rather people sell them for 150-200 dollars on ebay instead of giving them back away.  How inconsiderate!

Seems like from most of the comments people didn't realize the account requirements to use the beta key.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

Honestly, most people grabbing the keys are hoping to see if blizzard is trying really to bring wow back to a state where its actually enjoyable to play. WoD they are pushing hard that they are attempting to make the game far less of a joke then it is today.

Thus far, just seeing previews I still see little hope of that. I do appreciate it going to its roots with Warcraft stuff, it just doesn't seem to understand what made it fun originally.

Talent system is still with the stupid system they have now, the classes are being simplified MORE rather then having complexity (something that could help give difficulty and stuff to accomplish despite the game being on the simple side to its competitors), meaningful progression still on the back burner (do this place 3 times through for loot, each time gertting harder with the first mode being a joke, all while doing the same exact place without any wonder to it of reaching a new place you never get to see without putting effort), quests are dull with a few interesting bits added but not doing much else, and just generally... it doesn't look like its trying. *deep breath*

It just has a long way to go. It IS in Alpha at the very least, but from what is being said it just doesn't have much hope of really bringing back what made WoW so great to play. It is at least so far taking (for once after many expansions) more steps forward then it is steps back, but it has already set itself so far back with its other iterations and the terrible ideas its keeping from those that it just makes it hard to have much hope for it.

• Solace343Solace343 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Seems I keep missing all the giveaways. I'll keep refreshing with hope though. If anyone happens to have an extra or one they aren't going to use I'd love to test some bugs!
  • Haven2015Haven2015 Member Posts: 3
    I wish I had gotten here sooner to have gotten me a key
  • Markred123Markred123 Member Posts: 13
    I would love to get a key Haha.....I guess if anyones giving away keys....ya know ;) :P im sorry its 4am hereX.X (Ireland)
This discussion has been closed.