Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I agree with the hate this game gets.

2»

Comments

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Originally posted by rensta
    HAHA each time I read another post filled with tears I am happier inside.   Your Q__Q (tears) is food for me.  AND I AM HUNGRY

If it makes you happy. But not really qq about it . just a post about why i quit. 

• sirphobossirphobos Member UncommonPosts: 620
    Full pvp games turn people into colossal prices, which is why I will never play one.
  • Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

lol I had a very similar experience when I first tried the game. I think my experience was worse though. Apparently this "game" is a glorified chatroom for all the trolls of the world to live in. They enjoy it because the whole point of the "game" seems to be "be an ***hole". 

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Hariken
    Heres what happened to me... I just got my first cruiser. A Rupture and just got it set up to go mob hunting. In less than an hour i was killed by another player in so called safe space. I asked him why and he said welcome to eve you are not safe anywhere i will hunt you down unless you pay me not to.  I just remember sitting at the pc in shock about this. So i said no way i was going to pay him. I posted about it on the eve boards and was told by many the same thing he said to me. This is how the game works. Deal with it or quit. So no matter what you pro eve players are posting here, you will never make me think any different of you or this game. The eve community are the worse of any mmo on the market. Why any sane person would pay 15 dollars a month for this is beyond me. This person wanted me to pay him to not keep killing me in a game. And this is fun how? Maybe for him but not the victim.  And anyone saying this is like real life has got to be smoking something. This has never happened to me in real life.

you can pay me and I will harass him, np.

so where is the killmail?

And a extra tip: stick to PVE servers in a themepark, a PVP sandbox is not for you apparently.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    There is no need for another thread for this discussion, especially when it seems to exist solely to bash EVE and its players.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.