Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[D] Tempest Gaming - Veteran Gaming Community Recruiting (Semi-Hardcore)

Cateye5671Cateye5671 Member UncommonPosts: 29

Tempest Gaming - Semi-Hardcore Guild LFM

Hardcore Raiding - Semi-hardcore Hours.

I mean really, which guild is right for me? As you peruse these forums, you see the same posts, offering the same things. Your fate dangles in the air like a dingleberry hanging from Pauly Shores precious buttocks. Your coveted happiness, with the potential to be swept away in a tornado of emotions by the wrong group of people. Your innocence, threatened like a 19 year old white girl walking through Brooklyn. You know, when you see her walking and you’re just like, damn, she should like go inside, or get a hotel. Then you think about asking her if she needs a ride but you’re like maybe that would make me look sketchy. Then you see three guys walking towards her and one of him gives you a look and you drive off as fast as you can. Then later you’re like, I’m sure it’s OK, I bet she had pepper spray. But then her face haunts your memory for the rest of your life. Well, if you want to avoid all these situations, relax your bladder and take a seat on a fluffy white cloud, Tempest Gaming is the right place for you!

We are all very active in teamspeak and we expect you to be too. We are social butterflies, but you don’t have to be, as long as you are on when you are playing. Guaranteed we will break you out of your shell, to the point where you will quit video games go see the dreaded sunlight and start talking to models. Yes. Models. Like actual models. Not the models that you see on facebook with filters in their pictures to make them look like models.

If you got to the end of this, and forgot you were reading a guild application, and not a beautifully masterpieced (is that a word?) set of words that makes M Night Shamalan look like Huck Finn here are the basics.

Here is the basics: We have a website. It is a website. Here it is. http://tempest-guild.enjin.com/home

Recruitment: Open (Age 18+) - Region: North America, Raid times: TBD (3-4 times a week)

Tempest Gaming has been around for the past five years and has had a known track record of achievement.

We combine hardcore fast-paced raiding with genuine good times. While we do look for quality, we also value the person over a combination of pixels.

So fill out an application, come chat, hop on our teamspeak if you have any questions. We also play LoL, Diablo 3 or some Hearthstone waiting for Wildstar to start up.

Comments

• Cateye5671Cateye5671 Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Some more about us! We where top 10 in the U.S. in FFXIV untill they jacked raid content. GG, final fantasy, GG. 

Though most of us work, and we plan on being semi-hardcore. We still always end up being top on server. ;)
    Check out our site or holla on TS!
    I gotta step my bump game up. 2nd page? Please, we are first page material all day every day in any which way.
  • AnidentAnident Member Posts: 2
    Come join us!
  • AudiostyleAudiostyle Member Posts: 2

I'm not sure why you haven't joined us..

yes you...the one reading this..

you're kinda ruining your entire life by waiting...

• AnidentAnident Member Posts: 2
    Shameless Bump for all the future Tempest members!
    Only a few more days! Join now so we can round up or 40 man roster while its still hot. Lets fuck shit up!
    2 more days! We have a guild meeting tomorrow, if you have any questions about our guild, come join us! TS info in first post. Come hear my sexy voice.
    We are going Stormtalon - PvE  but we do have a PvP leader will be running all the awesome pvp stuff. So whether you want to PvE, PvP or both tempest is the place!
    Looking for more 50 DPS! Esp Warriors!
    Raid times are set Sun-Weds 8:30-11 PM Est
    Looking to fill the last spots in our roster.
    We are looking for tanks and healers! 
  • AudiostyleAudiostyle Member Posts: 2
    Definitely looking for more raiders!!! don't be shy!!
    We are looking for Tanks and Healers and DPS Warriors for sure. But def. anyone skilled players looking to get their attunement shit done and over with!
    Bump for F2P!