Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No moderators?

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
Why are spammers allowed to just crap all over the forums nightly?  Are the no moderators any more?

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Just because they're not 24/7 doesn't mean they're not there at all. I'm sure they think less of what's been going on than we do. They have to actually clean it up.
  • JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140

-Speak for yourself.

Some of us are very interested in calling an international number to have black magic spells performed on our behalf, for love, money and to get our husbands back (if we had husbands and lost them, that is...)

Personally I think its great being able to have a "spell on demand" service on my speed dial. 

Park too close to my car...Cursed.

Hot chick at the gas station...Love spell.

-These spells services are a lifesaver. I got a promotion at my job, hit the lottery and smited my enemies all with a simple phone call. Now I am rich and have been accepted into the illuminati..

All because of what you call "spam".

quit hatin'

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Looking into some options.
  • JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140
    Originally posted by MikeB

I recommend calling the number and having them cast a spell on themselves which was confound their ability to click "New Thread" on this forum.

Its 100% guaranteed black magic spells (or love spells if you wish) and certainly not  scam in any way, shape or form.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Hey I found someone that love me long time now, don't rock the boat!  ;)
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by Jacxolope
    Originally posted by MikeB

I recommend calling the number and having them cast a spell on themselves which was confound their ability to click "New Thread" on this forum.

Its 100% guaranteed black magic spells (or love spells if you wish) and certainly not  scam in any way, shape or form.

LOL. If only that worked...

• zevianzevian Member UncommonPosts: 403

-Speak for yourself.

Some of us are very interested in calling an international number to have black magic spells performed on our behalf, for love, money and to get our husbands back (if we had husbands and lost them, that is...)

hahahaha,   Those spammers give me a good laugh,   I just imagine them as some out of work mage looking to make enough coin for dinner.

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    Originally posted by zevian

-Speak for yourself.

hahahaha,   Those spammers give me a good laugh,   I just imagine them as some out of work mage looking to make enough coin for dinner.

Can you blame them? How many dragons and evil necromancers are still roaming around causing trouble? None. There's no work for honest mages anymore.