Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer 40.000: Eternal Crusade: Founder Pack Giveaway!

Comments

• HikaruShidouHikaruShidou Member UncommonPosts: 163
    My favorite was space marine and just the endless slaughter of orcs. I must have this pack to slaughter some more! :)
  • Lyzwa92Lyzwa92 Member Posts: 1
    That feeling when your Dreadnought/Hellbrute is charging towards the enemy and then proceedes to kill everybody with powerfists... 
  • KaienSPKaienSP Member Posts: 2

I have many marvelous moments in the 40,000 universe. But my favorite was in the final of a tournament in Spain. My Black Templars Space Marine army was being destroyed by a Chaos Defiler, so in an act of courage I sent my Emperor's Champion against the Chaos Defiler (trying to buy some time), and thanks to God Emperor of Manking, my Emperor's Champion emerged victorious against that heretic abomination and managed to reclaim the match.

Also I have very precious memories playing the Dawn of War saga. It was very easy get into the skin of the Blood Ravens of Gabriel Angelos, and the mysterious around them. 

• edo1987edo1987 Member UncommonPosts: 2

Favorite experience would be playing with my brother Warhammer dawn of war...and then a votex of insanity and Fanatism from there on... warhammer online... spacemarine, 40k dawn of war II, etc.

You can never have enough WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! D:

• rD_PsygnosisrD_Psygnosis Member Posts: 1

My favourite Warhammer 40k tabletop experience :

Was playing a resource control mission against Orks and Space Marines with my Chaos Daemons - Khorne setup... After I've slain every Space Marine ( plus a Predator ) and just let 5 of them live with my Bloodthirster, I've charged the Orks Wartrukk ( was really juicy )... rolled the six d6 dices for the melee assault and see if I could open that vehicle like a bean can... five out of 6 rolled a 1 - dat epic fail - but the last one rolled a 6 ! Check for the critical damage... rolled another 6 ! The Wartrukk exploded and half of the Orks that had a ride in it, died ! That luck XD

• NeoSquallNeoSquall Member UncommonPosts: 11

Though I have no tabletop experience with Warhammer 40k (too expensive for my finances, plus there is no real TT scene in my zone), I've become a staunch supporter of the franchise since I've started playing the first Dawn of War game.

I have all iterations of both Dawn of War games, plus the Space Marine, which I find the most satisfying action experience I've ever had in the 41st Millennium, the close combat gameplay literally makes you feel like one of the Emperor's finest, you feel the power armor's weight when you dash and the floor shakes under your boots, the brute force behind each blow you make with your Thunder Hammer.

I wish Eternal Crusade turns out as a bigger and even better version of Space Marine's multiplayer experience, where I can take my Devastator, equip him with a Heavy Bolter which, if available, I'd call "Neverending Hail of Devastation" in honor of the famed DoW2 weapon and mow down the Enemies of the Imperium.

Also, AVITUS WASN'T THE TRAITOR.

• enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464
    Finally gathering a 1500 point army that I built and painted.

Current Games:

• DarayavanDarayavan Member Posts: 1
    Hmmmm... Favorite? When I built my 12 Heavy Bolter Devastators and used them all against my friend's orks. First round - 36 shoots and more then 20 orks died. I loved it! :D :D 
  • Eversor1Eversor1 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Reading about Eversor assassins from the Codex, contributed to my nickname of 15 years.
  • tzimisxtzimisx Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Most memorable experience for me was, watching a week-long WH40K battle at a tabletop games festival :)
  • carniferncarnifern Member Posts: 4
    For me it was the first time I ever touched a strategy game so my first time was the most memorable.
  • XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440
    My best Experience was When I looked back at all the figures I have painted over the years and seeing the improvement in how they look. They may not be the best looking orks but they are MY ORKS, Made with my huge hands that seem to always get in the way and make mistakes.

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• TheGodEmperorTheGodEmperor Member CommonPosts: 1
    My favourite warhmmer 40,000 moment was in the game "Space Marine". Me and my friends were doing exterminatus and we made it do the final wave. Daemons and chaos showed up and we hunkered down in the center of the habs fighting them off. We fell one by one with me standing last and even though I still died I took down a lot of daemons and marines with me. It was a battle worth dying in.
  • RondonRondon Member Posts: 1
    I love Warhammer 40.000 i dont can wait for the Beta Wave. I Love It!!
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Playing anything 40k is all that really needs to be said. I have nothing but good memories with all of them.
  • SkeeterslintSkeeterslint Member UncommonPosts: 71
    The first time me and my guild and most of the zone tried for the first city take on our server in Warhammer Online.
  • eltuttyeltutty Member UncommonPosts: 3

My name is David I am from Spain, I began to play WAR40k ( tabletop ) when I was 16 years old with my best friend, now I´m 35 years old ( next week 36) and we still play together, not us much as we played in the past but we still play once every month, now let me tell you about my best experience....

We introduced our sons very early to the WAR40K Universe and now my son and my best friend´s son ( 11 and 12 years old ) they love the game as much as we love it !....... and..... in a couple of weeks we are planning to play all four together for the first time!

For The Emperor! For The Imperium Of Man!!!!

www.furiaguild.com

• Omid18Omid18 Member Posts: 1

I loved dawn of war series!They were the best. Enjoyed both games!

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Best memories are playing with buddies in college.
  • Reaper1924Reaper1924 Member Posts: 1

My favorite Warhammer 40K experience was in Dawn Of War II, when i first summon The Bloodthrister!!

• CalcadorCalcador Member Posts: 1

My favourite Warhammer 40K moment was in the Tabletop Series. 

A Single Imperial Ratling shot down an Eldar Falcon and destroyed the Vehicle completly by rolling only 6.  We had to pause the game for 15 Minutes before everyone was able to stop laughing.

• Hunter38HUNHunter38HUN Member Posts: 1
    I was 12 when my brother bought us Warhammer 40 000 Dawn of War. Since then I'm a Warhammer fan because when I played with that game I immidietely fall in love with it. :D I saw these warriors in big armour and with a chainsaw killing ork and not giving up until they reached their goal. They inspired me through the years. :)
  • SerrallSerrall Member Posts: 1
    My favourite time with 40k was probably when my local store got a new sales assistant who turned out to be someone that I had played against in the previous Conflict Scotland tournament (He absolutely stomped me).  The chances of that happening must be pretty slim at best.  Long story short it was a happy coincidence and we've been gaming buddies since.

• SuperBlickSuperBlick Member Posts: 1

Big Guns Never Tire. My Tau vs Blood Angels.

I had a Cadre Fireblade manning a Quad Gun being flanked by 3 Broadsides and a Hammer Head.

My opponet threw 2 Storms Ravens at me on turn 4 and 5. The quad gun wrecked them when they came on the board with intercept. The embarked units were then dismantled by my heavy support choices.  It was a very nicely organized firebase I had. My opponet couldn't get anywhere near me. It was a glorious day for the Tau. FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

• krakenzomgkrakenzomg Member Posts: 1
    Roleplaying with friends, I was stupid Ogryn with big hammer. Chaos is strong, corrupted all of us so easily, especially from our techpriest and his implants filled with power of the Dark Gods :)
This discussion has been closed.