Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good game, but can there be too much of a good thing?

BhobBhob Member UncommonPosts: 126

I think the game has great style and does alot of things right, but to me there is almost too much going on to really settle back and enjoy the game.  Between the constant challenges that pop up and icons pointing every gatherable item on the screen, I really don't get the immersion I like in MMOs.  

I'm one of those people that enjoy the ride from start to finish and it's not a race to endgame, but I find I can only take this game in small doses and I don't get lost in it.

Anyhow just my 2 cents.

Comments

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Originally posted by Bhob

I think the game has great style and does alot of things right, but to me there is almost too much going on to really settle back and enjoy the game.  Between the constant challenges that pop up and icons pointing every gatherable item on the screen, I really don't get the immersion I like in MMOs.  

I'm one of those people that enjoy the ride from start to finish and it's not a race to endgame, but I find I can only take this game in small doses and I don't get lost in it.

Anyhow just my 2 cents.

Completely agree, I couldn t play it for more then 15-20 mins at a time before I got almost annoyed. It s a decent game, but isn t as great as some were saying IMO.

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    For me, it's the constant, constant moving in combat, even landscape mobs, that gets annoying.  I want to play a game to relax, and Wildstar never lets me do that.
  • DeniZgDeniZg Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Originally posted by Bhob

Anyhow just my 2 cents.

+1

Too much things going on, but at the same time, not enough immersion to make me care and push forward.