Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP

BidwoodBidwood Member Posts: 554
Is there any open world PVP between guilds/factions or is it only on battlefields?

Comments

• DatLigBoiDatLigBoi Member UncommonPosts: 35

I don't think anyone knows because thay only allowed people from the Philippines play the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong because so far I still have the game installed on my computer and I try to launch it up time to time and I still get stopped on the launcher telling me "This IP is not service area IP."

words can not explain how sad I am to not be able to play one of my favorite games from the past....... image

• BidwoodBidwood Member Posts: 554
    Originally posted by TOWROK

I don't think anyone knows because thay only allowed people from the Philippines play the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong because so far I still have the game installed on my computer and I try to launch it up time to time and I still get stopped on the launcher telling me "This IP is not service area IP."

words can not explain how sad I am to not be able to play one of my favorite games from the past....... image

Makes sense because there is so little info about it online.

Fingers crossed though...  I love random PVP encounters when going about my business.