Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why no news post about the Custom Role Patch in Darkfall Unholy Wars?

-Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298
This was a game changing patch that brought the game back to its Darkfall 1.0 roots (what Darkfall 1.0 should have been).  No more "class" system is a huge change to any game.  Imagine World of Warcraft removing their class system and allowing players to mix and match all skills.  Yea.. would be EPIC!

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Comments

• OriousOrious Member UncommonPosts: 548
    Game is headed in the right direction again, but I'd WAIT on asking for this at the moment. At least until they balance the custom roles a bit more. The balance on a lot of skills are still more towards the "set roles".

• prowesssprowesss Member Posts: 69

It's darkfall not ESO...  ESO scrapes some shit out its grill and MMORPG.com calls it a shiney new truck..  Darkfall turns a massive corner that resets expectations and makes the game more promising than ever before and MMORPG.com is silent.

I chose the Xfinity speed test because it does not reveal my ISP.

• CallidorCallidor Member Posts: 371
    Darkfall has always been a bit of a fringe game, I dont think the mmorpg.com staff as well as a lot of folks take it seriously enough to warrant an article. 

• ScypherothScypheroth Member Posts: 264
    Originally posted by Callidor
    Darkfall has always been a bit of a fringe game, I dont think the mmorpg.com staff as well as a lot of folks take it seriously enough to warrant an article. 

RipperX LOVES Darkfall actually....

Now that being said i would love to get back into this game but i would need a  guild that can teach me the ways once again....

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    Because its not popular, it's that simple.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    If you have a tip, shoot it over to news AT mmorpg DOT com.
This discussion has been closed.