Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WS: no sales info but doing well

1235»

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Those bugs you listed  read it and then tell me if it makes the class unplayable and be honest. I have not seen the list let me read it now too.

• JOverlordJOverlord Member Posts: 132
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by JOverlord
    Originally posted by kitarad

He said 32 bugs list them out please. Show me the quote where the developer said that the esper is nothing but a bug and needs to be redone. You do not even play this game that makes you unqualified to comment.

I just played the game and said nothing of my own experience, again I don't care enough to, I just like to see honesty. Calm down. Gotta love the unqualified to comment on issues that are apparent by viewing a single link. Get over yourself you have no say in who can comment.

Someone is just here to argue...lol Doesnt matter that Kitarad is right.

He's right about what there being no issues with the class?  this coming from the guy who wants nothing but to bash ESO in WS threads? ROFL. Yeah You're one to talk.

Where did he say there was no issues with the class? See you need to stop putting words in peoples mouths and you should read what he was replying to. Maybe it will help. You got some egg on your face.

They seem to be rather specific bugs and I have not come across them at all and I stand by my statement that the Esper class is far from buggy. Got to go and cook dinner no more time for this.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Those bugs you listed  read it and then tell me if it makes the class unplayable and be honest. I have not seen the list let me read it now too.

Why do you keep implying that I said it's unplayable? I said no such thing. I was just again pointing out there was a thread on it, which the only reason I saw it was linking the known issues section to shut up the argument one way or the other. I don't care about WS having issues, every game has issues, best way to know of them is to view that forum (for any game). I wasn't taking a side, but of course can't post anything without drama...

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

Where did he say there was no issues with the class? See you need to stop putting words in peoples mouths and you should read what he was replying to. Maybe it will help. You got some egg on your face.

HE said it's far from buggy, what does that say other than there are no bugs?

Why do you keep implying that I said it's unplayable? I said no such thing. I was just again pointing out there was a thread on it, which the only reason I saw it was linking the known issues section to shut up the argument one way or the other. I don't care about WS having issues, every game has issues, best way to know of them is to view that forum (for any game). I wasn't taking a side, but of course can't post anything without drama...

You didnt. The OP did. You then replied about his comment to the OP about the class being unplayable.

Far from buggy doesnt not mean 0 bugs...English, its a beautiful thing.

You didnt. The OP did. You then replied about his comment to the OP about the class being unplayable.

He didn't quote anyone he just left a one liner saying it wasn't buggy...

"I am playing an Esper and it is far from buggy . Don't spout nonsense when you do not play."

Far from buggy... [mod edit] Proper English would have been "far from unplayable but there are some issues", if that was his point.

He didn't quote anyone he just left a one liner saying it wasn't buggy...

"I am playing an Esper and it is far from buggy . Don't spout nonsense when you do not play."

If you look he hasnt quoted anyone this whole time. Essentially you have been talking to a person talking to himself this whole time....

He was still replying to what the OP said and the OP would reply to him not quoting, just like what you are doing.

Far from buggy.... [mod edit] Proper English would have been "far from unplayable but there are some issues", if that was his point.

buggy =/=bugs

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by Reklaw
    They already beat ESO numbers. Just shows you that even a well known IP cant save a game that is broken.

Or it means the "core" of today's MMO players simply want more of the same with some minor yet innovative improvements?

Regardless I really hope WS does well and continues doing so. It seems like a great game, just currently not for me.

Perhaps I just don't understand the logic in this "beat that other game in numbers" mindset.

For the most part it determines how long an MMO will stay in business producing meaningful content. More money a company makes, more incentive a company has to keep the customers buying. 

More players always make it where more players can play with eachother. Instead of 5 guilds raids going on there are 500 guild raids going on. More chances to fit your schedule. More chances to get the most out of a game.

I get that, I also have nothing against WS being more succesfull then ESO. ESO just turns out to be more what I want to play then WS. But love many of WS feature's and hope people will actually enjoy playing WS for aslong it keeps being enjoyable.

But I am not that worried considering what I see ingame with ESO community wise. Of course only time will tell.

Buggy in English means infested with bugs. Check a dictionary. When someone says far from buggy they mean far from infested with bugs. I think you misunderstood the word buggy. You thought it means with bugs. 

• MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Originally posted by Xsorus

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/74776/wildstar/Global/

Rofl..

Does this include digital downloads? Sorry I honestly don't know.

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Lol... From vgchartz summary tab of Wildstar:
    "It's currently in the Beta stage with only a select group of players having access to it."
    Same tab... Distribution = Retail.
    Nice try with the FUD, but nope.
    vgchartz hasn't been updated, and likely won't be a good source since getting a physical box is bloodly confusing:

http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/20j4kb/physical_copy/

http://www.wildstar.tv/news/wildstar-pre-order-details-announced-physical-edition/

and I'm thinking most ppl playing now went with the digital copy.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

WS is doing good but ESO isn't, ESO is doing well, but WS isn't.  It is just possible that both games can be doing ok.  It is in the realm of possibility.  One might be doing better than the other, but they are not mutually exclusive.  When I played ESO (I didn't stick with it), the overall feel was that there were plenty of players, so purely from an individuals perspective, it seemed to be doing ok.  I haven't played WS, and it sounds like it's doing ok, and that's good.  People need to get away from the all or nothing mentality

However, in both cases there isn't any official numbers, so there isn't much to go on other than some vague statements and various personal perspectives, so everything is questionable to begin with.

I self identify as a monkey.

• MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977

Well, if yuore interested in trends, theres always this:

http://social.xfire.com/games/wldstr