Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is level 50?

NebellNebell Member UncommonPosts: 34

Or whatever the max level is.

I'm level 25, still got plenty to go, but this game is way too influenced by WoW. Too many quests. [mod edit]

Is there any point in getting to lvl 50? I'm not intrested in raiding nor pvping. But I do want to do dungeons.

Comments

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    [mod edit]

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865

Chances are if you are not having fun now, you won't be having fun 25 levels from now.

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
    Originally posted by Nebell
    I'm not trolling. If you're referring to my comment about botting. Yeah well, I'm just open about it. I'm not crazy to stand and fish for hours to prepare food for a raid. Nor I'm crazy enough to go through the leveling proccess. Games are supposed to be entertainment.

How does using a bot to level provide entertainment?  As far as dungeons go there are dungeons at level 50 that you can do.  Idk what more anyone could really tell you in response to your question.  If you enjoy the leveling dungeons I imagine you'd enjoy the level 50 one's.  The level 50 one's are not uber awesome in comparison to the leveling ones really.  If not then probably the same goes for endgame as leveling - you won't like it.  You don't like PvP or Raids so there is Crafting I guess and housing. While there are launch issues IMO, namely performance, a lack of content is not one of them so if there's not something here for you you're probably not a themepark person or WS doesn't do it for you. Honestly the game is probably not for you. Most MMORPGs aren't for those solely interested in a single activity. At least in my experience. However, I really think you're trolling and it doesn't matter what I post.

Steam: Neph

• BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    wait dont you get banned for botting? plz tell me why even play a game if you dont want to play in the first place?
  • JOverlordJOverlord Member Posts: 132
    Originally posted by Nephaerius
    I'm not trolling. If you're referring to my comment about botting. Yeah well, I'm just open about it. I'm not crazy to stand and fish for hours to prepare food for a raid. Nor I'm crazy enough to go through the leveling proccess. Games are supposed to be entertainment.

How does using a bot to level provide entertainment?  As far as dungeons go there are dungeons at level 50 that you can do.  Idk what more anyone could really tell you in response to your question.  If you enjoy the leveling dungeons I imagine you'd enjoy the level 50 one's.  The level 50 one's are not uber awesome in comparison to the leveling ones really.  If not then probably the same goes for endgame as leveling - you won't like it.  You don't like PvP or Raids so there is Crafting I guess and housing. While there are launch issues IMO, namely performance, a lack of content is not one of them so if there's not something here for you you're probably not a themepark person or WS doesn't do it for you. Honestly the game is probably not for you. Most MMORPGs aren't for those solely interested in a single activity. At least in my experience. However, I really think you're trolling and it doesn't matter what I post.

Well 99% of the game starts at max level for most themeparks. If you cut out 1% of the game its not really affecting you that much. Thats less worse than a player saying he only raids or only PVPs. Thats 50% of the game you are cutting out.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by BurntCabbage
    wait dont you get banned for botting? plz tell me why even play a game if you dont want to play in the first place?

^that^

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle

But look at him hes so cute. He just wants love like the rest of us...lol

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
    Originally posted by JOverlord

Well 99% of the game starts at max level for most themeparks. If you cut out 1% of the game its not really affecting you that much. Thats less worse than a player saying he only raids or only PVPs. Thats 50% of the game you are cutting out.

I haven't played a single themepark out there where 99% of the content comes at endgame.  Idk what games you're playing but I've pretty much played them all for some amount of time.  Clearly I have no life.

Steam: Neph

Originally posted by JOverlord

I haven't played a single themepark out there where 99% of the content comes at endgame.  Idk what games you're playing but I've pretty much played them all for some amount of time.  Clearly I have no life.

Well WoW for one. Takes about 5-7 days to level to max at a moderate pace. I have spent around 500 days in game total and thats only 1 character. That also doesnt include the time spent out of game theorycrafting, learning fights, etc.

• NebellNebell Member UncommonPosts: 34

Funny how people lash out at poor me for saying the "b"-word :)

I'm not trolling. It was an honest question about lvl 50. I don't "b"-word late game, unless I need to do fishing. I don't enjoy low level dungeons because they don't offer long term loot.

Does "b"-word offend you less than the complete world? In that case I can start using it instead.

Also I never got banned for "b"-word. But then again I don't abuse it to the point where it's all about the "b"-word. It's more of a.... tool. You know, like the wheel. Makes your load much easier to carry. I see no wrong in that. Gotta think out of the box. Games are entertainment, not a second job.

• Big-CronkBig-Cronk Member Posts: 61
    the game isn't for you, don't play, stick to WoW

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Locking this. We do not permitt discussion of or promotion of botting and the discussio here isn't actually concentrating on the topic, but more on the OP.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.