Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101
    No dice on the previous key. If he sends me one tonight, or tomorrow I will be grateful, otherwise can someone please send me a key for north America. thanks guys and gals.
  • ShelvinarrShelvinarr Member UncommonPosts: 89
    I'm looking for a guest pass if anyone has one, didn't get to try out the Wildstar beta and would much rather try the game first to see if I like it before buying it like ESO and realizing I didn't enjoy it.
  • KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 606
    Yup still need one as well if anyone has one.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• AellemarinAellemarin Member Posts: 3
    Still need EU pass, thanks to whoever lends me one :)
  • Shaun_HooksShaun_Hooks Member Posts: 1
    If there is someone with a EU spare key, I would appreciate it :)
  • TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130
    Could really use a pass over here.. Please?!  lol

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• SpygusSpygus Member Posts: 1
    HI, just the thread I was looking for ,  I need  Europeian EU free trial pass, I am a mature player and wont put your account at cause can, Can i have a key pls ? My email is [email protected]
  • cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492

Well I thought I had a key but it looks like it didn't work out. 

So still need a NA guest pass.  Would be very, very grateful for one.  please PM me with one if you can.

Thanks.

• Do generally hate asking random strangers for things but I could use a NA guest key if anyone has a spare.  curious about the game and rather not spend 60$ without trying things first
  • leroysgleroysg Member UncommonPosts: 97

hi would like to have a guest pass to try out this wildstar. too tired of wow and other mmo. thanks in advance

• Flyboy360Flyboy360 Member Posts: 48
    Originally posted by Popori
    Cerulean, Flyboy, Platypus, I PMed you keys.  If you no longer need them please let me know so I can send them to someone else.

Hey Popori.  I got your message but unfortunately it looks like one of the other two guys got a hold of the code before I could use it this morning.  I appreciate the effort though.

If anyone else has a NA one, thank you in advance.

• kosaboykosaboy Member UncommonPosts: 50
    NA key please! :)
  • NelminoNelmino Member Posts: 1
    Would really like to try Wildstar before subbing. If someone has a spare EU key, I would really appreciate it.
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Anyone has a spare EU keypass left? I'd love to give Wildstart a try before I decide to buy it. Thanks in advance

Have a key now - thanks and if I decide to but it I'll return the favor here ;)

• ViOTeKViOTeK Member Posts: 2

Looking for an escape from reality, please assist! Would like to try this out with a N/A guest key!  Help me get outa here!

[mod edit]

• NeferiouisNeferiouis Member Posts: 2
    Would love a Wildstar NA key to test out the game before i buy it! Would greatly appreciate it, and will return the favor if I buy the game myself!
  • sunsoughtsunsought Member UncommonPosts: 1

Looking for a NA or EU pass to try out the game before deciding whether to purchase.

Thanks in advance for your generosity.

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 606
    Ah well, seems we all waited too long, there aren't anymore left. Guess I'll just have to wait till they start trials proper, or it inevitably goes F2P to try it. Not worth spending $60 anymore to "try" a mmo with the recent mmo quality levels.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492

Looks like the guy who was sending me a code hasn't come through so:

I still need 1 NA guest code PLEASE!

I am tight on a budget and currently playing a subscription game so before buying a new game I really want to give it a try.  So please 1 NA guest pass code.

• Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Ya, I am on day 7 for looking for a NA key. Please, anyone PM a North American Key!
  • SaviorsHandSaviorsHand Member UncommonPosts: 26

I know everyone has asked at this point but if any of you are willing to share a buddy pass for NA/North America I'd love to give this game a try. I'm looking for a new game with a good community and I've heard great things about Wildstar.

Thank you for your generosity.

• steelathomesteelathome Member UncommonPosts: 13

Hello, avid MMO player that would love to try Wildstar. I've been on Diablo 3 for the past year and wanted to get back into a true MMO. Long time veteran, very grateful for a NA buddy pass.

Thanks,

Steel

• AellemarinAellemarin Member Posts: 3
    Need an EU pass, please contact me via PM. I can also trade some GW2 gold in return. Thanks!
  • CkekCkek Member UncommonPosts: 7

Hi all, Rift veteran here , looking to try out Wildstar on Eu shards after hearing some good impressions about it.

I did participate on beta but ended up stop playing cause it was overheating my Gpu, I recently purchased a new graphic card (Silent GTX 780) so i want to give it another try before buying the whole game.

If anyone has Eu key to share please Pm me thanks.

• Moix2k5Moix2k5 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    i would really love to have a NA guest pass i can`t buy the game right now but i have free time so i wanted to play.