Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• goldenmoogoldenmoo Member Posts: 5
    i need a 7 day code 2 try game out missed beta weeks
  • Flyboy360Flyboy360 Member Posts: 48

If anyone still has a spare guest pass they could PM, I would love to try this game out.

Thank you in advance, it's very much appreciated.

• BoltharBolthar Member Posts: 62
    I posted on the looking for game thread and they suggested I check out this game. Does anyone have a spare buddy pass they aren't going to be using? If I like the game and buy it I'll pay it forward when I get mine. I am in NA. Thank you in advance.
  • MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424

I was hoping someone could hook me up with a pass I hear there is some serious optimization issues for amd cpu users and I wanted to test this bad boy out before I drop any cheddar on it.

Thanks,

Datastar

• dogtownmarkdogtownmark Member UncommonPosts: 35
    if anyone has an extra NA guest key it would be much appreciated!
  • cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Still looking for a NA guest pass.  If you have one please send it to me. :-)
  • macfoomacfoo Member Posts: 1
    looking for an NA guest pass, por favor!  PM me.  in exchange I can offer an erotic inner-ear massage and/or a poorly written haiku.
  • Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Been searching for a North America guest pass for 5 days now. Just came home from work, and the only message I had was one asking me for a pass. Kind if ironic, and a little upsetting, considering the excitement I had seeing I had a new message. Either way, I am still looking for a North America guest pass to give this game a shot. Please PM me with the pass and I will be greatly appreciative. If I get more than one pass I will pass the pass onto another pass seeker! Thanks!
  • cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492

I know, it is kinda disappointing that no one is giving them out.  Can't believe everyone has used them yet.

Still hoping someone will send me 1.

• fantaaaafantaaaa Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Hello guys I would really appreciate a guest pass for EU because I am low on money and want to try the game first...thank you in advance
  • HockeyisthegameHockeyisthegame Member Posts: 84
    Hey I'm looking for a new game been reading about this one and an very interested.  If anyone has a guest pass left please send it my way!  Thanks in advance!  
  • oldphartoldphart Member Posts: 9

Hello all!

I would like someone to hook me up with a guest key/access/pass please!   I tried beta for this game for about an hour before my internet connection went down, and then by the time i got it fixed, beta was over. :(   

I am very interested in seeing how the world feels, especially the housing!   I want to buy this game, but I've been burned so many times over the last couple years from failed/shallow MMORPGs, I think a trial-approach is more suitable. 

I will buy this game soon if I enjoy the trial access.      

I'm a WoW vet that grew tired of elves/orcs/dragons/raiding and quit years ago.    I've been wanting a good SCI-FI themed MMO for a while now.   EVE is too slow and time consuming for my current lifestyle, so, I would love to give Wildstar a shot!

Please message me with a key or request for contact info!

US SERVERS PLEASE thanks

• Flyboy360Flyboy360 Member Posts: 48

Just giving this one more shot.  Anyone have a guest pass for North America so I can try this out?  Not ready to commit $60 to the game until I'm able to try it.  Either that or I just wait till the game has a trial sign up on their site sometime in the future (eventually I hope).

• CrosswireCrosswire Member UncommonPosts: 264

I would also like to put my name down for a guest key.  The game looks pretty interesting and I am a little fed up with ESO.

Thank you.

• masonl52masonl52 Member Posts: 6
    I will trade my Landmark beta key for a wildstar 7 day pass
  • BahammuttBahammutt Member Posts: 1
    I have 1 NA guest pass left, message if you have anything interesting to trade or just something interesting to say!
  • AellemarinAellemarin Member Posts: 3
    Anyone wanna trade EU guest pass for GW2 gold? It's the only thing I can think of to trade with.
    6 days, I feel like am being defeated and beaten down. Please anyone hook me up with a na pass. Pm me, I am getting desperate. Especially since insteadinstead of pming me, they say pm them. Getting annoying that if I leave my computer I miss out.
  • PoporiPopori Member UncommonPosts: 334
    Cerulean, Flyboy, Platypus, I PMed you keys.  If you no longer need them please let me know so I can send them to someone else.
  • KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    Also looking for a guest pass if any remain at this point, thinking there likely aren't as I waited far too long to try this game after launch.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

Originally posted by Popori
    Cerulean, Flyboy, Platypus, I PMed you keys.  If you no longer need them please let me know so I can send them to someone else.

Key had already been used. Beaten down some more ;(. Thanks for the intent though, unless the intent was to get my hopes up and crush them!

• PoporiPopori Member UncommonPosts: 334
    It wasn't, I sent my old guest passes from beta instead of the actual release keys.  I'll be sending another message to you guys when I find the right email.  Sorry for the mix up.
    Originally posted by Popori
    It wasn't, I sent my old guest passes from beta instead of the actual release keys.  I'll be sending another message to you guys when I find the right email.  Sorry for the mix up.

Anxiously waiting, hitting F5 over and over.

• maraudicamaraudica Member Posts: 1

I would love an NA guest pass to try out the game! I missed the open beta, and I do not want to commit to a game without trying it out first ^^;

I would totes appreciate it!! <3 

• War_AdmiralWar_Admiral Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Anxiously awaiting a key!!!!!