Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dare me to Roleplay EvE??

sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788

Thinking about getting EvE and just Rping like hell instead of taking the game seriously.

I know, RP is non-existent In EVE, watch me change that!

Comments

• CalfisCalfis Member UncommonPosts: 381
    You can just Roleplay in the "Intergalactic Summit" thats a sub forum on the EVE forums specifically for roleplaying. You can also check out minerbumping.com for an entirely different but hilarious kind of roleplaying.

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Originally posted by sludgebeard

Thinking about getting EvE and just Rping like hell instead of taking the game seriously.

i think you are wrong

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Here are some links to help you get started:

EVE wiki: in-game RP channels

Backstage: player forum for discussing plot, politics and roleplay

EVE forums: In-game Live Event discussion

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

It can be done, just avoid PvP. Not even so much because the loss or win aspect or the min/max nature of things. It's just really hard to immerse and role play this

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    Originally posted by Agent_Joseph

i think you are wrong

I think this guy is correct.  

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    LOL, you couldn't be more wrong, lots of folks role playing in EVE. I recall one Corp I ran into who RPd being The Black Company, super hard core, always in character and frequently referenced the book series. Their are many more.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon