Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• Walkyier70Walkyier70 Member UncommonPosts: 67
    gotta be fast here brother ^
  • EusebioKunEusebioKun Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Walkyier70
    gotta be fast here brother ^

Gotta be super fast haha.

• BlademaidenBlademaiden Member Posts: 5
    It's like trying to get a really cool item off the neopets tree when you were a kid. lol 
  • LtldoggLtldogg Member UncommonPosts: 282
    I have 2 keys left for NA version of game.  PM me if you want one.
  • LtldoggLtldogg Member UncommonPosts: 282
    Both of my keys have been handed out.  I hope others have keys for those wanting to try the game.
  • EspionEspion Member UncommonPosts: 62

If anyone has a NA guest pass they could pm me I would appreciate it. 

Thank you

• Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101
    This is no joke, if you aren't trying to get it with in the first 30 seconds it is gone. Still looking for a key, would greatly appreciate it. If you send me a key, and I already have filled my need, I will give the key out to someone else, I am not greedy. Thanks.
  • ocajavatiocajavati Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Mighty_Platypus
    This is no joke, if you aren't trying to get it with in the first 30 seconds it is gone. Still looking for a key, would greatly appreciate it. If you send me a key, and I already have filled my need, I will give the key out to someone else, I am not greedy. Thanks.

Yup. Really wanted to try and see if my spec can run it, given all the scare I've been hearing...

But at this rate. /Sigh.

• acemercacemerc Member Posts: 5

I am a proud father and would like to purchase this game for my son, but first I would like to make sure he enjoy's the game first and will actually play it before I go and pay for it, so if anyone has a NA guess key please PM me , Thanks and Happy Fathers day to all.

NA-Guest key for my son please and thanks in advance PM me.

Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows.

• BlademaidenBlademaiden Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Mighty_Platypus

Sadly, there are bots scanning forums and such for keys and when the key is in regular full format, instead of leaving out a letter (and saying something like and the second letter of the alphabet or the third letter of the word tea instead), we are competing with them as well. So, yes, you have to be super quick. 

Still looking for two NA guest passes, if anyone has any available. Would like to try it before I put money into it. :)

• alexhpy98721alexhpy98721 Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Feel free to PM me with an EU one... don`t think i can compete with bots.
  • vvvemmavvvvvvemmavvv Member UncommonPosts: 51

i would like a buddy pass, ty ^^

• alivenaliven Member UncommonPosts: 346
    I humbly ask for a 7 day pass on EU, will greatly apreciate it :) Thanks in advance
  • Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Last request before heading to bed, still no luck. I actually spent the last few hours hitting F5 quite a lot. Amazing that when I try to beat the bots, no one puts up any keys haha. Again, if I get an extra key, I will give it to another forum member, I am not greedy, just want to try the game out with my wife, before dropping $120 on the game. Thanks again.
  • Elitist_NoobElitist_Noob Member Posts: 3

If anyone could send me an NA code privately, that would be great !!!

Thx in advance :)

• Jem7vwJem7vw Member Posts: 19
    I'm Lookin' for a NA key if anybody has an extra. I'm Currently not playing anything atm and I'm starting to get the mmo itch again.
  • NanuvenNanuven Member UncommonPosts: 32
    If anyone has an extra guest pass, I would love to try this game...I've been out of the MMO scene for awhile but looking to get back in and this game looks promising!
  • LonelyPeanutLonelyPeanut Member Posts: 1
    HEY GUYS! I WOULD LOVE A GIVE AWAY PASS TO PLAY THIS FABULOUS GAME! :D PLEASE MAKE MY DAY AND GIVE ME ONE! THANK YOU!!
  • alivenaliven Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Still waiting for a juicy 7 days pass :)
  • Elitist_NoobElitist_Noob Member Posts: 3

If anyone could message me privately with an NA code, it would be truly awesome !

thx in advance. :)

• Whooki3Whooki3 Member Posts: 12

Does anyone have an EU key? If you could take the time to PM me I will be in your dept..

Would be greatly appreciated!

• AlexandrescuAlexandrescu Member Posts: 1
    I have won a NA guest key. I want to trade it for an EU one.
  • mryaasoomryaasoo Member Posts: 3

Hello there! I'd really like to try Wildstar. I've been hearing lots of great things about it, but I don't want to spend £35 just to be dissapointed . So if anyone has a spare EU guest pass they'd like to let me have then please PM me :)

Thanks,

JP

• Whooki3Whooki3 Member Posts: 12
    been waiting all day and nothing got posted, gonne eat something now. If keys get dropped in the mean time (EU prefered) could I get one via PM? Would be greatly appreciated.
  • OricyOricy Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I'd like a key, thanks if you have one laying around.