Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• Walkyier70Walkyier70 Member UncommonPosts: 67

Y0MZYILAA1I0O0N4XCPV

NA key .... enjoy  , its a great game !!

• BlademaidenBlademaiden Member Posts: 5
    Aw  I missed it  :( 
  • Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Dang, missed a couple opportunities it seems. Still looking for a NA key. Thanks guys.
  • KeatlorienKeatlorien Member Posts: 37
    May I please have a key for North America? I tried the game briefly in Beta, but unfortunately didn't have enough time to give it a fair shot.
  • Billybob2006Billybob2006 Member Posts: 47
    Would love an NA key if possible!  Thanks in advance!
  • GrahxenGrahxen Member UncommonPosts: 19

Anyone still have Buddy keys left? I am never fast enough to get one :) (North American)

Thanks!

• StormyBullStormyBull Member UncommonPosts: 5

EU keys

VTNW26ESO6QL6HBIQB2J

VTO9B1QC7JBJCG8EXN55

VTP1Y94ZW1PF2QZ4WUC6

• lobsterbatlobsterbat Member Posts: 1
    Looking for NA guest pass please.  Thanks very much!
  • alexhpy98721alexhpy98721 Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Dang too late all used up... anyone else has an EU code to share? thank you!
  • Clypto75Clypto75 Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Looking for a US guest pass, friend is trying to get me to play but I want to really feel it all out prior to throwing money down. PM me please, thank you.

LERG9NBFIATUDMQ9TE0I

shhh dont tell anybody had one NA left

enjoy !!!

happy fathers day

• Clypto75Clypto75 Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Already been used. :(
    gotta be fast here brother ^
  • EusebioKunEusebioKun Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Walkyier70
    gotta be fast here brother ^

Gotta be super fast haha.

It's like trying to get a really cool item off the neopets tree when you were a kid. lol 
  • LtldoggLtldogg Member UncommonPosts: 256
    I have 2 keys left for NA version of game.  PM me if you want one.
  • LtldoggLtldogg Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Both of my keys have been handed out.  I hope others have keys for those wanting to try the game.
  • EspionEspion Member UncommonPosts: 62

If anyone has a NA guest pass they could pm me I would appreciate it. 

Thank you

• Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 100
    This is no joke, if you aren't trying to get it with in the first 30 seconds it is gone. Still looking for a key, would greatly appreciate it. If you send me a key, and I already have filled my need, I will give the key out to someone else, I am not greedy. Thanks.
  • ocajavatiocajavati Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Mighty_Platypus
    This is no joke, if you aren't trying to get it with in the first 30 seconds it is gone. Still looking for a key, would greatly appreciate it. If you send me a key, and I already have filled my need, I will give the key out to someone else, I am not greedy. Thanks.

Yup. Really wanted to try and see if my spec can run it, given all the scare I've been hearing...

But at this rate. /Sigh.

• acemercacemerc Member Posts: 5

I am a proud father and would like to purchase this game for my son, but first I would like to make sure he enjoy's the game first and will actually play it before I go and pay for it, so if anyone has a NA guess key please PM me , Thanks and Happy Fathers day to all.

NA-Guest key for my son please and thanks in advance PM me.

Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows.

Originally posted by Mighty_Platypus

Sadly, there are bots scanning forums and such for keys and when the key is in regular full format, instead of leaving out a letter (and saying something like and the second letter of the alphabet or the third letter of the word tea instead), we are competing with them as well. So, yes, you have to be super quick. 

Still looking for two NA guest passes, if anyone has any available. Would like to try it before I put money into it. :)

• alexhpy98721alexhpy98721 Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Feel free to PM me with an EU one... don`t think i can compete with bots.
  • vvvemmavvvvvvemmavvv Member UncommonPosts: 51

i would like a buddy pass, ty ^^

• alivenaliven Member UncommonPosts: 346
    I humbly ask for a 7 day pass on EU, will greatly apreciate it :) Thanks in advance