Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Omg .. Destiny is awesome !

2»

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by alexhpy98721

Ah lol well then they can keep it i can`t stand console controllers... 

Not trying to start a war but the PC is just better for games even if its slightly more expensive...

I've played many FPS games on PC multi-player and danced circles around people with my gamepad plenty of times, of course I died plenty of times as well but thats how it is for everyone no matter what controller.  Just because you suck with a gamepad doesnt mean everyone does, its just a preference.  And there are a lot of genres of games that just shouldnt be played with a keyboard and mouse either, fighting games and other such as games like Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden.  Even some of these action mmos that are coming out are just better played with a gamepad.  GW2 is so much better with a gamepad.  In Final Fantasy XIV, I had like 50+ commands on my hotbar with a gamepad.

• besteverbestever Member UncommonPosts: 893

I want to know what this means?

"But this is a huge and ambitious project for us, and just getting it on one console would be a momentous challenge. Getting it on four on the same day is something we've never even tried before. We wanted to get it right, and we didn't want to add in tonnes more risk."

Parsons also said creating and releasing a PC version of Bungie's shared world shooter would not be as easy as many believe, because all versions of the game connect to the same persistent video game world, which itself extends to multiple platforms

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-04-28-bungie-explains-why-theres-still-no-pc-version-of-destiny

Does this mean all systems will be on the same server?

Can't find hard facts but it does sound that way.

• blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 330
    i have played to level 8 (max alpha level and i enjoyed what i have played...i wanna know if anyone else who has played it gets a global agenda vibe from this like i did.
  • alexhpy98721alexhpy98721 Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Originally posted by ElRenmazuo
    Originally posted by alexhpy98721

Ah lol well then they can keep it i can`t stand console controllers... 

Not trying to start a war but the PC is just better for games even if its slightly more expensive...

I've played many FPS games on PC multi-player and danced circles around people with my gamepad plenty of times, of course I died plenty of times as well but thats how it is for everyone no matter what controller.  Just because you suck with a gamepad doesnt mean everyone does, its just a preference.  And there are a lot of genres of games that just shouldnt be played with a keyboard and mouse either, fighting games and other such as games like Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden.  Even some of these action mmos that are coming out are just better played with a gamepad.  GW2 is so much better with a gamepad.  In Final Fantasy XIV, I had like 50+ commands on my hotbar with a gamepad.

It has nothing to do with skill, i do fine with a mouse i`m sure i can do fine with a controller, i just don`t like it... for a shooter i feel the mouse is well above the controller. Most  console games need aim assist to get by... that`s like a cheat. :p

Again, let`s not turn this into a war, its a personal preference... i had a PS3 and gave it to a cousin after 2-3 weeks, the only reason i`d get the new generation is for the Kinect system where you no longer need a mouse/keyboard to play like Rise(well not Rise as it sucks apparently)

Anyway, let`s end it here, this thread is about Destiny.

• orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493
    Welp that settles it..the alpha preview is awesome!! Must pre-order...now!!
  • CrusadesCrusades Member Posts: 480
    So far so good. They have a platform here that's going to lead to years of fun. Graphics are great, gameplay is fluid, pvp looks like it's going to be great, pve as well. Can't wait until release.