Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• joncavedjoncaved Member UncommonPosts: 2

May as well give it a shot, looking for an NA/US guest pass, interested in the game since it seems like an actual challenge compared to WoW/GW2/FFXIV/etcetc nowadays. Just want to give it a go.

Thanks if you send one, if not, thanks anyways for reading this since that at least means someone probably got one.

• NoblekittyNoblekitty Member Posts: 14
    Just got an email from greenmangaming.com and they had 25% off on Wildstar. Not a bad price! I am trying to decide if I should pull the plug. My thing is, I've been feeling sleepy playing Diablo 3 lately whenever I got free time. I wish they have a free trial on Wildstar, so I can find out if I fall asleep while playing Wildstar as well....
  • Warrick22Warrick22 Member Posts: 5

6 days scoping this out and i miss these keys by like 20 minutes everytime...Im begging (on my knees) anyone with an NA key if they could pm me it I would be eternally grateful and once i buy the game (i plan on doing but really wanna try it to make sure first) I will post or give out my keys here.

=p

• SpectoRzSpectoRz Member UncommonPosts: 1

Anyone with an extra NA guest pass?

Would love to try this game out before purchasing it.

Thanks in advance!

- SpectoRz

• PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263

Anyone with extra EU guest pass?

Thx in advance :)

l2p

• Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Hey guys and gals, was wondering if I could get a couple (2) guest passes for North American servers. One for myself, and one for my wife, to give this game a try. Wife hates it when I buy a game and quit after a month, so I figure giving it a go first might be smart. Thanks to anyone that can hook me and my wife up.
  • Pavlos1316Pavlos1316 Member Posts: 2

Looking for 1 EU Pass pls.

Thank you in advance

• TopgunbkTopgunbk Member Posts: 10
    Old SWG Vet here. See some interesting things with this game but wanted to try it first. Could anyone throw me a pass please?
  • gooner123456gooner123456 Member UncommonPosts: 14

Looking for EU Guest pass as want to try before thinking of forking out for the Deluxe edition, looks really good but need to try it first.

Thanks in advance if anyone sends me one :)

• masonl52masonl52 Member Posts: 6
    Would much appreciate a NA guest pass! Been excited for this game, but I gotta see if my rig can handle it since i missed beta (family vacations have inopportune timings).
  • KaiosNTCKaiosNTC Member Posts: 1
    If anyone could spare a US guest pass, I'd be much obliged.
  • BronitransporterBronitransporter Member Posts: 1

Could anyone please PM me an EU guest pass? I'd love to give this game a shot

Thanks in advance!

• yak012yak012 Member Posts: 1

Can any one send me an EU guest pass please? I'd love to try out this game.

Thanks!

• flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507
    Looking for a NA pass for like 2 weeks now with no luck.  Unsubbed ESO like 10 days ago and now have no MMO to play but want to check WIldstar out first.  If somebody could please PM me a US pass it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you
  • HikaruuHikaruu Member CommonPosts: 103

If anyone has a NA guest pass, I'd love to try this game out. Always good to know what you're paying for before buying it ^^

thanks in advance

• DarthnamiDarthnami Member Posts: 1
    Hello. Whether anyone else a guest password? Thanks in advance, if the good people respond;) All enjoyable evening.
  • BlademaidenBlademaiden Member Posts: 5

Hello,

If anyone has two U.S. guest passes they are not using, I would like to try this with my gaming partner before putting $120 into it. Thanks. :) 

• ChewiieChewiie Member Posts: 1

If anyone has a EU spare key that would be lovely pls :)

• EnigmahtikEnigmahtik Member Posts: 5
    If anyone would be kind enough to send me a NA key by PM. I'm trying to figure out if I can run the game. Plus, if I enjoy it, will probably just straight out buy it. Looking for a good MMORPG that I can play for years. Thank you all.
  • TeyrnTeyrn Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I would like to try it too <3 EU :D
  • afrpaladinafrpaladin Member Posts: 2

I would like to try Wildstar before spending $60 on it. I play on my laptop through a tether connection with my iphone so i would like to see if the latency is good enough for me to play before i buy it.  Please send me a NA guest pass through PM. I will be very grateful.

thanks

• EusebioKunEusebioKun Member Posts: 2

I would like a NA guest pass as well. 

Thank you.

• Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101

Hey guys and gals, I am now in the hunt for one NA guest pass for my wife. I would love for her and I to be able to try the game together, before committing $120 to a game. Thanks a ton in advance, and I will thank you again when I get a key.

• AvsRock21AvsRock21 Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Hey guys. I too would love to get a buddy pass! It would be greatly appreciated!
  • forsaken0351forsaken0351 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I am interested in checking the game out if someone can give me a NA key.  Thinking of purchasing it but I want to see how it runs before I buy.  Thanks.