Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOL I got kicked out of my first flash point

13»

Comments

• MMOManiacsMMOManiacs Member UncommonPosts: 191
    Originally posted by mikuniman

Happens alot in swtor as players roll on stuff for their alts or companions. If it was my group and it was a piece of gear somebody else needed I would have just explained to the OP and have them traded it before booting. Loot binds has a timer for mistakes while grouped once you're out it's bound. Kicks are always abused more than just explaining and helping fellow or new gamers.

Just look at how the OP reacted/responded to us when we advised him that he was incorrect and tried to explain how stats work for shadow, I am sure there was more to the story than initially convayed :P. Very rarly have I seen someone simply roll need, then get ninja kicked without dialog to attempt a resolution.

• mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    Originally posted by MMOManiacs
    Originally posted by mikuniman

Happens alot in swtor as players roll on stuff for their alts or companions. If it was my group and it was a piece of gear somebody else needed I would have just explained to the OP and have them traded it before booting. Loot binds has a timer for mistakes while grouped once you're out it's bound. Kicks are always abused more than just explaining and helping fellow or new gamers.

Just look at how the OP reacted/responded to us when we advised him that he was incorrect and tried to explain how stats work for shadow, I am sure there was more to the story than initially convayed :P. Very rarly have I seen someone simply roll need, then get ninja kicked without dialog to attempt a resolution.

Did you bother to read my last post? I made a mistake, I read a guide that I missunderstood.

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY