Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Access into Russian CBT and No OBT wipe!

M4koM4ko Member Posts: 385

Goha.ru Interview from May 29, 2014  http://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t984769

1. NO WIPE after  OBT, unless game breaking dupes or glitches found.

2. Early access for final release and CBT access  for PAYING founders/donors will be available in the form of founder packages; in addition to the regular waiting list and invitation of most productive forumers.

Russian OBT is planned for Q1 2015. And CBT sometime between November 2014 and Q1 2015

Comments

• lunatiquezlunatiquez Member UncommonPosts: 381

I haven't heard nor play any mmo that wipe after OBT.

What I'd like to hear is the info about IP ban. Is there any or not?

• M4koM4ko Member Posts: 385
    Originally posted by inemosz
    I haven't heard nor play any mmo that wipe after OBT 

If youre talking about cash shop Chinese MMOs and their clones, than their OBT arent really OBT. Pretty much all major MMOrpgs do OBT wipe before release.

• lunatiquezlunatiquez Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by M4ko

If youre talking about cash shop Chinese MMOs and their clones, than their OBT arent really OBT. Pretty much all major MMOrpgs do OBT wipe before release.

Then you should've stated launch day/early access, not OBT. Yes, major (P2P/B2P) MMOs usually use launch day/early access, not OBT.

Btw, there was OBT in FFXIV ARR and no wipe.

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560

Goha.ru Interview from May 29, 2014  http://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t984769

2. Early access for final release and CBT access  for PAYING founders/donors will be available in the form of founder packages; in addition to the regular waiting list and invitation of most productive forumers.

Russian OBT is planned for Q1 2015. And CBT sometime between November 2014 and Q1 2015

Perhaps you did not know but for asian f2p games(or generally games that come from asia) obt means "soft launch" and nothing gets wiped starting from obt.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Too bad I don't understand Russian.

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk

Then you should've stated launch day/early access, not OBT. Yes, major (P2P/B2P) MMOs usually use launch day/early access, not OBT.

Btw, there was OBT in FFXIV ARR and no wipe.

From the information they've provided they are planning to have an actual CBT and OBT, and Full Launch after OBT.

Originally posted by Dauntis
    Too bad I don't understand Russian.

they will add an English pack

Originally posted by jesteralways

Perhaps you did not know but for asian f2p games(or generally games that come from asia) obt means "soft launch" and nothing gets wiped starting from obt.

well except this isnt a usual F2P, like Atlantica, ALLODS or some random advertised MMO you see posted as background for MMORPG.com front page. This is a AAA title.