Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Swordsman: New Trailer Reveals the Feel of the Game

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Perfect World Entertainment has released a brand new trailer for Swordsman Online that give viewers a feel for what the game is and how it plays. PWE has set itself a lofty goal in stating that Swordsman Online is priming to be the best martial arts MMO on the market today.

The Swordsman Online closed beta is scheduled to begin later this month. Potential testers are urged to head to the official site to sign up.

Check out Swordsman Online.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• thecapitainethecapitaine Member UncommonPosts: 408
    It's working for me.  I'm cautiously hopeful that this game will be a better fit for me than Age of Wushu and that I won't have to go full tilt on my wallet to get enjoyment from it.
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454

I did an abrupt stop at "Perfect World Entertainment".  Nothing Perfect about their games, far from it. 

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Well, from what I can gather this game is taking a somewhat more traditional approach than Age of Wushu.

I hope they still manage to capture that unique spirit. I'm a big fan of Wuxia fiction like "The Smiling, Proud Wanderer".

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• HighMarshalHighMarshal Member UncommonPosts: 414

As a study of martial art styles from around the world, I like to think I can recognize a lot of them by sight, so I have to ask.

What style uses a mini-gat for a weapon?

• SoraksisSoraksis Member UncommonPosts: 294
    Biggun Fu uses the "gat" i think...
  • LeiHngWeiLeiHngWei Member UncommonPosts: 67
    When you get good enough, you can dodge bullets. And when you master your art, you won't need to dodge bullets.
  • drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Om kinda excited to try the game out during closed beta. AoW was fun while it but I got bored and tired of paying a level my skills lol. Hopefully thia game can make up where aow failed for me personally.
  • wukonggamewukonggame Member UncommonPosts: 10
    To be Fair, PWE does a lot better of a job when compared to Snail Games lol...
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Originally posted by richliu
    To be Fair, PWE does a lot better of a job when compared to Snail Games lol...

That's not a hard thing to do. Just hope that it is better then AoW. Then again as bad as AoW's combat was, it shouldn't be too hard to be better.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    I'm getting interested in this game also. Love MA and been hoping for a good one to come out for a long time. I just don't get the gun class as a MA. Beta starts on the 16th so i hear.
  • kulk21kulk21 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Ya game feels alot like JD from pw for me, after 40 lvl its to much grind, and they sell gems for upgrading grear in game shoop, age of wushu needs some some money but when u compare non paying customer in aow still can do something if he is good while in swordsman we have clasic PW ..... honestly i liked game at first but when i saw those gems i was like :'(