Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's a good MMORPG with the following?

I'm looking for a good MMORPG atm. Here's what I want the game to have:

Free

Decent Graphics

Decent number of classes available (4+)

Decent library of items

Pretty big map

Challenging to level, but not so hard that you need to spend 1 week to get 1 level

I'd like to know any RPG with all of the above qualities. Yes I know I'm picky, but that's just me. PT is a good idea, but I've played it for more than a year and it's getting really boring to me. Diablo 2: LOD seemed pretty good (it's not free but it's free after you buy the game). Unfortunately I couldn't find it and it's old. Anyways, if you know any good games, please let me know. I'm dying to play a good MMORPG! Thanks in advance. =)

Comments

• thegravyboatthegravyboat Member Posts: 89

1 check the sticky

Most GOOD mmorpgs are NOT free.

~Best thing since sliced bread

SWG-Ahazi- Kovoa DE/DOC
    AC-Morningtha- Fou-Lu lvl 79 UA/LIFE

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Doubt you find many free games with the rest qualities you wanted.

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    I believe SWG has all the things you are looking for.  It is easy to do things and will bore even the casual gamer out of their mind in about 3 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are only 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

• OmegaKhanOmegaKhan Member Posts: 21

With those criteria, you WILL NOT find a game......well at least not yet. You have to pay a little to get what you want. 12 bucks (the avergae cost per month) a month won't kill ya. Thats just $3 a week. Think about it........To get what you WANT (except for "free") just $12 bucks a month. To buy the games isn't much either. Some are free. Just look around in the games list.image  

• doobsterdoobster Member Posts: 736

Originally posted by rpg_addict

I'm looking for a good MMORPG atm. Here's what I want the game to have:
    Free
    Decent Graphics
    Decent number of classes available (4+)
    Decent library of items
    Pretty big map
    Challenging to level, but not so hard that you need to spend 1 week to get 1 level
    I'd like to know any RPG with all of the above qualities. Yes I know I'm picky, but that's just me. PT is a good idea, but I've played it for more than a year and it's getting really boring to me. Diablo 2: LOD seemed pretty good (it's not free but it's free after you buy the game). Unfortunately I couldn't find it and it's old. Anyways, if you know any good games, please let me know. I'm dying to play a good MMORPG! Thanks in advance. =)

Did you just call Diablo 2 a MMORPG.

*cry*

• rpg_addictrpg_addict Member Posts: 2
    Heh I wish I could pay for a game but I can't because I don't get allowance. Anyways I'm going to check out the game SWG. Thanks for replying everyone.

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613

diablo 2 lod comes in battle chess for like 40 bucks i think

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8mj35887