Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another fan site

KohrathKohrath Member Posts: 35

I know there already are some Fallen Earth fansites. But I and a friend decided to do another one, so after a couple of hours (pretty many acctually), the site is ready.

You can check it out at FallenEarth.se
It's not going to be a guild or something that, just a fansite for people who like Fallen Earth. Simple as that.

Quoting from our "Site info" section:
"Our main goal is to provide accurate information and a site with a constant updates, noone likes a site which haven't been update in eight months. We does also want to provide a way for guilds and people to discuss and comment what happens in the game."

Hope you'll like it, atleast we had fun making it.. :)

FallenEarth.se - Your source for Fallen Earth information.

Comments

• shiftgreenshiftgreen Member Posts: 3
    hi, cool site, for some reason load times are a little slow, and i have cable.  How did you get those character drawings?  in the character section..chota light bearer..etc?
  • GrimCreepGrimCreep Member Posts: 121

Yeah great site I had just come on to post a topic about wanting to see some concrete info about the game and I saw the thread and it gave me a way better idea of some of the goins on.

Its good that icarus isn't saying much to keep down the rumors but I would like to know a few of the things that they HAVE set in stone. (Would help me eplain it to friends who may be interested)

Lead with your face and role with the punches.

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

cool site ::::20::

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• drycatdrycat Member Posts: 119
    Nice site image
  • KohrathKohrath Member Posts: 35

[quote]Originally posted by shiftgreen
    [b]hi, cool site, for some reason load times are a little slow, and i have cable. [/quote]
    The server is standing in sweden, and if you are from ie US, the time to send the data is a bit longer.
    And the server is also hosting some other sites and different programs, so if the other sites is having a lot of traffic, it's affecting FallenEarth.se as well.

[quote]Originally posted by shiftgreen
    How did you get those character drawings? in the character section..chota light bearer..etc? [/b][/quote]
    Almost all pictures on the site is modified versions of Icarus pictures from the official site. But ask Vamediah (you can find the contact info on our forum), he's know that stuff better since he is the one who made them.

FallenEarth.se - Your source for Fallen Earth information.

• Hardware-DCHardware-DC Member Posts: 95
    I give ya credit.  I didn't want to make a graphics site until more info came out.  Just left mine in forums forum for now.  Nicely done.

http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com DC Main Page
    http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com/apocalypse Sci-Fi / Apoc Theme Forums
    http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com/citadel DnD Style Theme forums (coming soon)