Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA] The Guardians - Dominion Guild (PvX)

2»

Comments

• SuperGroverSuperGrover Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Great Guild come check us out. We have a bunch pre-orders and will very active come launch.
  • MorebeerplzMorebeerplz Member UncommonPosts: 4
    The end of open beta event was such a blast! We all had so much fun dying over and over to the devs. Can't wait for launch so I can have some more good times with this awesome community.
  • AlturisAlturis Member Posts: 28
    You guys sound like a perfect fit for me! I'm incredibly sad you are going Dominion. I don't usually like to be on the more populated side of a PvP server.
    Launch is approaching fast.  Don't wait to long before finding a good guild, check out The Guardians.
  • GuardianAridionGuardianAridion Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Alturis
    You guys sound like a perfect fit for me! I'm incredibly sad you are going Dominion. I don't usually like to be on the more populated side of a PvP server.

Starting to look like Dominion may be the out numbered faction at launch. Some of the Hardcore guilds switched to Exile and that seems to be swaying some people. 

Anyone is welcome to come check out our site and apply. Head Start is just a week away and we'll be getting underway. 

We're still looking for more fun people to join us in taking on all content in Wildstar. 

The Guardians Wildstar  Division is looking great. Check us out if you're looking for good people to game with.

Is RL keeping you from raiding hardcore? 

Are you still wanting to experience as much of Wildstar as possible?

If you answered yet to either of  these two questions, come check out our site and see what you're missing. 

We're super exited for Head Start, just hanging around our forums waiting for some more fun people to check us out. 
    Looking for fun people to raid and PVP with ? Check out the Guardians.
    Come check out our forums and maybe find your Wildstar home. 
    We still want more people to join us for some fun times in Wildstar. 
    We had a great turnout at our pre-launch meeting last night. Head on over to the website to see what The Guardians are all about.
  • Martini_xMartini_x Member UncommonPosts: 18
    We are playing on the Rowdower server!

Twitter: @TehMartini