Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: "Delivering On Our Community's Expecations"

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

As part of today's announcement of "Marvel Heroes 2015", Gazillion's Dave Brevik said that he and his team are anxious to continue to deliver on the community's expectations. The game is expected to have a massive celebration beginning in July that will spotlight all of the additions and accomplishments of the preceding year.

What is Marvel Heroes 2015?

Marvel Heroes 2015 is a new launch for the Marvel Heroes brand coinciding with a one-year anniversary milestone on June 4th and it highlights all the new game content added since launch. Marvel Heroes 2015 also includes even more game content, including end-game raids, alternate advancement systems and other various additions. For Gazillion, it's a new release and a challenge to continue adding more content and improvements than any other iterative release on Earth.

Read more on the Marvel Heroes  site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903

Hmm.  I don't understand the rebranding unless it's an attempt to get much deserved re-reviews.  They can't afford to hold back content for full expansions as they need to get the content out there ASAP.

They've definitely improved the game immensely since launch though.

• AvarixAvarix Member RarePosts: 665
    Originally posted by FrodoFragins

Hmm.  I don't understand the rebranding unless it's an attempt to get much deserved re-reviews.  They can't afford to hold back content for full expansions as they need to get the content out there ASAP.

They've definitely improved the game immensely since launch though.

I agree. I didn't last long playing the game after launch. I have been playing it now though for over a month with no end in sight. They have done a great job improving the game. It gives me that old Diablo 2 feeling. All I can say is, more please!

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839
    Awesome !!
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Very enjoyable game.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• parallaxdparallaxd Member Posts: 2
    Beta Ray Bill!
  • readeaux91readeaux91 Member Posts: 2
    I'm excited to see it!  Love the loot, love the gameplay, and they keep adding new stuff and more fun!