Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow price drop at Amazon

HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
ESO can be yours for 35.99 now.

Comments

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Amazon sells it for 29.99 as of today.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    Nice catch! 50% off.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Today ESO is £22.29 on Amazon, i'm guessing further reductions are likely, all things considered.image
  • BetaBlockaBetaBlocka Member Posts: 222

ESO is £24.99 in my local GAME store as of this Saturday just gone....

In fact you can get the entire ES series in one bundle for £29.99 in the same store :)

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

After the whole 'Imperium' debacle and some of the things I've seen about this game so far, I'm not going to play this game till F2P.

Maybe that means I'll never play this.

/shrug.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    I saw it the other day at Best Buy for $39.  You figure with Gamer Club that'll drop it to $31.
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Price for a new mmo game dropping this fast only after 2 months of release.  How can anyone not see this as a bad thing. From close to 80..00 down to 29.99 in so short of time. I just don't see this as a good thing. If you like the game than i'm happy for you. But you have to admit this is really not good.
  • NellusNellus Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Originally posted by Hariken
    From close to 80..00 down to 29.99 in so short of time.

The Imperial Edition was $80, not the standard - which is the one with the price drop as far as I can tell. That was $60. I won't debate it isn't a good sign, but facts are always important.

- Nellus

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870

I kick myself for spending $30 on this game. I had a Best Buy gift card that paid for the difference.  Other than wishing I never bought the game in the first place, I definitely wish I could have at least waited two months for this drastic price drop. 

I'm curious to see how much pride ZOS has before they decide to go f2p or b2p.  This is the plan B I started to talk about 4 months ago.  Contingencies are good.  Let's see if they have them in place.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• ArazaleArazale Member Posts: 348
    Originally posted by rodingo

I kick myself for spending $30 on this game. I had a Best Buy gift card that paid for the difference.  Other than wishing I never bought the game in the first place, I definitely wish I could have at least waited two months for this drastic price drop. 

I'm curious to see how much pride ZOS has before they decide to go f2p or b2p.  This is the plan B I started to talk about 4 months ago.  Contingencies are good.  Let's see if they have them in place.

Not sure why you seem to think you only paid 30. The best buy card was money too. Sure it paid half, but you still paid the full amount of 60 (or 80).

• Oph8Oph8 Member Posts: 177
    Originally posted by Siug
    Originally posted by hatefulpeace
    They are getting closer to what this game is worth. 19.99 and no sub, and there would be what the game would be worth. As most mmos are better, and all single player RPGs are better. 

Oh please, stop that brainless hatred already. Honestly, this is getting silly. ESO has faults of course but it's a decent game. I really enjoyed playing 1-50 but hit concrete wall with VR1 and refuse to grind VR levels. That said I still think that ESO is/was quite enjoyable.

This is a trend in the industry. It took years for WoW drop down from the $49.99 mark. SWTOR, just a few months and you see what happened. Yeah, you might call this trolling but honestly the poster might be correct. Hell, I ate my own words with this game. It's a bad game hands down. Some of you like bad games, some people are tired of the garbage. You can't fault people that are tired of garbage, can you? I say watch the trend instead of pulling out the torches. We all know WildStar and WoW expansion is on the way. How many subs will ESO have left when these MMO's hit the market?

"Everything is mine and your woman too"

• KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103
    Buy it now for 30 bucks, because best buy's all went back up to full price as well as the main website,  standard 60,  imperial 80 on best buy once again.    this half off price wont last long,   its like when skyrim on steam got a half off price just before it went back up to 50 bucks and stayed there for half a year.
  • muthaxmuthax Member UncommonPosts: 703

So the fact that you can get Wildstar (a game that has just launched) discounted of at least 20% on GreenGaming means the game is gonna be F2P before the end of the week

[mod edit]

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Originally posted by Knotwood
    Buy it now for 30 bucks, because best buy's all went back up to full price as well as the main website,  standard 60,  imperial 80 on best buy once again.    this half off price wont last long,   its like when skyrim on steam got a half off price just before it went back up to 50 bucks and stayed there for half a year.

Are you actually advertising the game now? Must meet that 10million boxes sale quote huh? ;)

..Cake..

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,974
    Originally posted by muthax

So the fact that you can get Wildstar (a game that has just launched) discounted of at least 20% on GreenGaming means the game is gonna be F2P before the end of the week

[mod edit]

I am not certain about the OP's position from what he has said. But it will always get support from those who want all MMOS to be F2P, the sooner they 'fail' and go F2P the better.