Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: 2014 Team-Up Advance Pack Giveaway

Comments

• SpellforgedSpellforged Member UncommonPosts: 458

Beta Ray Bill because he's just so eccentric and cool.  I also have his costume in-game so I could use the Team Up as a distraction to bewilder my foes before smiting them with the mighty Stormbreaker. 

Just two Bills cruising around Marvel Heroes in our imaginary Skuttlebutt, all while saving the world and maintaining peace in the galaxy.  You know, just an average day in Marvel Heroes.

but with double the Beta Ray Bill

• PyrosKoCPyrosKoC Member UncommonPosts: 1
    She-Hulk, so she and Hulk can go on romantic walks destroying stuff.
  • quis414quis414 Member Posts: 3
    she hulk becase she's hot !!!  i like my women green
  • juggyheadjuggyhead Member Posts: 2
    Im looking forward for Beta Ray Bill, saw some post about this particular team up and it looks awesome. Thanks.
  • ShowOfTimesShowOfTimes Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to Havok!!! He is one of my favorites of all the X men characters.
  • clintbarton007clintbarton007 Member Posts: 1
    Wasp and Rocket Raccoon FTW!!!
  • Just_DaddyJust_Daddy Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I want to try them all..  but one savage, sensational lady stands above them all.  At 6'7" of unrivaled awesomeness, Jennifer Walters, the one and only She-Hulk, is the most exciting thing to hit this game since launch.  I'd love to win because it'll prevent having to have a fight with my wife over my spending habits :)
  • templar852templar852 Member Posts: 1

Spider Woman is on the top of my wanted list!! Although I actually like all of these upcoming team up!

Looking forward for the spider woman skull costume... 

I have just register with MMORPG.com to participate in this giveaway!

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

cry HAVOK!

imma big XMen fan since the Claremont years and that is what brought me into playing Marvel Heroes! i want as many XMen characters as i can get hold of, especially the classic ones like Alex Summers!

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

• LakozLakoz Member Posts: 1

Deadpool - The Kid

Why? Because, it is freaking Deadpool. What more could you not like about the guy? 

• El_VictadorEl_Victador Member Posts: 3
    Im pretty stoked about Havok and Domino. Im a big fan of mutants due to the diversity and it was an awesome choice to go with Domino and Im curious to see what her skill set is. And Havok is just my favorite character pretty much of all time his a bad arse. I also want to see how Beta Rey Bill's powerset is gonna be. It'd be like walking around with your own personal Thor. She Hulk will probably be a pretty bad arse Tank also. 
  • quis414quis414 Member Posts: 3
    she hulk becase she's hot !!!  i like my women green
  • mmattaimmattai Member Posts: 1
    She-Hulk, I expect her to have a bunch of sassy call-outs.
  • El_VictadorEl_Victador Member Posts: 3
    Im pretty stoked about Havok and Domino. Im a big fan of mutants due to the diversity and it was an awesome choice to go with Domino and Im curious to see what her skill set is. And Havok is just my favorite character pretty much of all time his a bad arse. I also want to see how Beta Rey Bill's powerset is gonna be. It'd be like walking around with your own personal Thor. She Hulk will probably be a pretty bad arse Tank also. 
  • dakilla666dakilla666 Member UncommonPosts: 306
    Although there are many good choices upcoming, nothing will compare to having 2 deadpools together  and just teleporting around, annoying people and teleporting around, annoying people and teleporting around, annoying people ;)

Dakilla[666] ~ The Realm ~ Level 1000 enchanter (retired)
    Maranthoric ~ La 4ieme Prophetie ~ Level 160 (5x) HE/Feu (de retour)
    Leonthoric[DDC] ~ EVE online ~ <Fire The "Laser"> (retired)

• jeram92jeram92 Member Posts: 2
    For me, She-Hulk. Been wanting her as a playable from the beginning, but a Team-Up is good as well!
  • LordplunderLordplunder Member Posts: 1
    Obvious Hulk and She Hulk, Taskmaster and Domino for the Win!!!!!!
  • talekeepertalekeeper Member Posts: 4
    Probably Spider-Woman - it'll be interesting to see what her passive bonus to the hero will be (Chance to charm, perhaps)/  It seems they're going for different passives for each team-up.
  • lyleshnublyleshnub Member Posts: 2
    I'm excited for She-Hulk! Because She-Hulk is like Hulk, only more "She"!
  • PolarBexarPolarBexar Member Posts: 1
    Cannot wait for She-Hulk and Spiderwoman! Gonna be greatness! I will be able to convince my wife to get back in on the game and we can team up with my main HULK character. Family togetherness :D

• AzaiAzai Member Posts: 1

To be honest I have to say She-hulk, I've always been intrigued by the character but don't know much about her besides crossover events.

Other then that I'd say Spider-woman, or Domino who of which I do know a little better and think they take names in their comics.

• MotownMisfitMotownMisfit Member Posts: 1
    She-Hulk --  Who doesn't love a tall stacked green lawyer...keyword: INTIMIDATION.
  • Monsoon28Monsoon28 Member Posts: 1

I'm easily most excited for Havok.

Team-up is a good start for him, but it'll be great once he becomes a playable character!

• jakeirjakeir Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I''m all about *anything* that has to do with Deadpool- so Deadpool-the-kid for the win! :)
  • mulatitomulatito Member Posts: 3
    • She-Hulk....   the perfect pair of hulk ...    S.M.A.S.H
This discussion has been closed.