Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expansion changes

OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Usually I adapt to the various expansions but this new one makes some really questionable changes to the industrial side.

I am looking at 3months or more training times to just  be where I am was before the expansion.  That is inexcusable.

The mining barge changes just caters to the gankers, and the new industrial changes makes ships more expensive.  Destroying your industrial base is just foolhardy which is what they are doing.  For new players, they just continue to make it harder and harder to make money in this game.

The vets through the championing of their needs are slowing strangling this game.  That is a sad state of affairs.

Comments

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

You should be given all of the skills needed to do what you were able to do before.

• NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312

Isn't it worse that nobody needed to train those 3 months worth of skills because they were worthless. I mean the main skill need changes comes from finally actually needing the advanced refining skills to lvl 5 to get to where you were before at lvl 3.

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    If you're worried about being ganked then use a Procurer. They can have BS level EHP.

As for the rest, what should CCP do? Leave skills useless?

Give me liberty or give me lasers