Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

This post is for the requesting and offering of Guest passes.  Please do not spam, or start other threads with the same basic purpose.

Thank you.

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]

Comments

• puggy2011puggy2011 Member Posts: 12

I would like to request a NA 7 day pass please. 

You can PM it to me i am checking my box every few mins thanks.

• Bluefear77Bluefear77 Member UncommonPosts: 112

I would be grateful is someone could send me a NA guest pass through private message.

Thank you!

• mikeoffymikeoffy Member UncommonPosts: 31
    I would love to get a key from anyone willing to part with one. Thank you
  • TheQuietGamerTheQuietGamer Member Posts: 317
    Is there actually any differentiation between EU ans US keys? 
    Yes wildstar does not allow cross region playing. IE you can not use a EU key from US or vice versa.
  • DigitalLeashDigitalLeash Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I would love a US guest pass to give this game a shot. If anyone has an extra, I'd appreciate it.
  • Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    If anyone has a spare US guest pass I would love to give the game another go now that it is launched. Thanks either way..

No signature, I don't have a pen

• cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    I would also love to get a NA guest pass.  Anyone please....
  • traceriantracerian Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Along with all the other gamers here, I really want to check it out before purchasing.  If you have a key, I would be much obliged.  

With all luck people who have extra keys will start from the top and go down and when someone gets a key they repost here so they can be skipped.

That way the last person to post isnt the first to get a key.

• MartufMartuf Member UncommonPosts: 82

I'd like to request a European key my self ! thanks so much in advance !

-Martuf

• sebrtoothsebrtooth Member Posts: 6

Hey guys!

I've got 3 passes to give away. Let me know why you want to play Wildstar. Bonus points for answers that will make me laugh!

I will message winners and let you know when I'm out of keys.

See below for limitations regarding guest passes:

https://support.wildstar-online.com/entries/63202917

Good luck and hope to see you on Nexus!

• TheQuietGamerTheQuietGamer Member Posts: 317

I have 3 EU keys.  First 3 to message me will get them.  

I would also note that a thread full of requests serves no purpose as there is no way of tracking who has received what.  I am certainly not going to send keys to someone who dropped a post half an hour ago or even five minutes ago; apart from anything else I can't be bothered reading hundreds of posts for an EU player.  It would make far more sense if this thread was left to those offering keys and those people requesting them then mailed said person asking for a key.  

All gone

• CruizerkeCruizerke Member UncommonPosts: 68
    I'm looking for an NA Guest key. I'm on the fence about buying, but want to try atleast once before doing so.
  • bohrium924bohrium924 Member UncommonPosts: 23

US pass please!

I would like a US / NA Key please :)
  • xinranxiaoxinranxiao Member UncommonPosts: 10

Hi! I would like a NA key as well -- please PM me! I would like to try out this game (see if my computer can handle it) before buying.

Thanks!

• jommybgoodjommybgood Member UncommonPosts: 39
    NVM
  • DarkstarzDarkstarz Member UncommonPosts: 7
    US / NA key too please i have wanted to try this for long time and never got in beta sadly.
  • SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743

Before you guys give keys out to people read this 

"Also be aware that disciplinary action on a guest account could also result in disciplinary action being taken on the registered account which provided the key. So choose your guests wisely.

*Some features present in the full game won’t be available during the trial program. "

Source: https://support.wildstar-online.com/entries/63202917

So, make sure you are giving the keys to a trusted source.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• JuloschJulosch Member Posts: 2

Hey all together :)

I would really appreciate if somebody can offer two EU Guest Passes!

A friend of mine really wanne try this game and see if it runs on our computers before actually buying it! 

So if by any chance you have two or one spare key(s), we would really appreciate your generousity!

Greetz

Julosch!

• jommybgoodjommybgood Member UncommonPosts: 39

DP68JOQE1IZZ83P9Y6DE

DP623M412VAGO76DZ06B

• FubarboxFubarbox Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Hello all. If anyone has a spare guest pass it would be amazing to get one. I tried the game a little during early beta, but with a newborn showing up my playtime died. Now that I have much more time again, I really would like to give this game a try in its launch state before buying, thanks for any help in doing this! 
  • johnnyd2johnnyd2 Member Posts: 2
    US guestpass if anyone has one?
  • jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    I would definitely like a key.  I played in the beta and am on the fence about buying.  I want to see if the performance has increased at all.  If it has I will be pulling out my credit card.