Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• TheQuietGamerTheQuietGamer Member Posts: 317
    Looks decent... but, why didn't they introduce customisable ships rather than houses???  I will never understand that decision.  
  • Originally posted by TheQuietGamer
    Looks decent... but, why didn't they introduce customisable ships rather than houses???  I will never understand that decision.  

my guess 1 part they dont want to have to completely redesign the ships to make them big enough to properly customize and 1 part that it could possibly interfer with the cutscenes on the ships.

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    Originally posted by TheQuietGamer

yeah the ships are rather useless but a real big planetary home is cooler anyway

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Not bad, but I think I'll stick to the Nar Shaddaa one from the subscriber bonus.

If it's an account-wide house like in other games, Nar Shaddaa is better, I don't think my dark sider members of the Legacy would like to party on Coruscant. Hmm... in a sense maybe they would like to, on the ruins of a totally wrecked Coruscant :)

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222
    Originally posted by TheQuietGamer

Because many of the cutscenes are in the ship, and making them customizable could screw them up.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367
    More of the same with the Nar Shadaa video, no features trickling out. I saw a lot of chairs at that one table, and not one character sitting or laying on anything. Only 4 people present at any given time too. No video would have been better considering what they decided to show.
  • ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367
    Originally posted by Reham79
    Originally posted by Impacthound
    More of the same with the Nar Shadaa video, no features trickling out. I saw a lot of chairs at that one table, and not one character sitting or laying on anything. Only 4 people present at any given time too. No video would have been better considering what they decided to show.

@ 30sec looks to be 6 people in there maybe you just missed it...hope you were not intentionally low balling it. 

You're right, the way the camera pans down I missed the overlap there. Nice catch! So instead my criticism is why aren't the players spread out better on the x-axis; a trivial complaint, but still bad cinematography. A lot of people have been wondering what the cap on visitors will be for parties and this would dispel the 4-man fear if it was clearer.