Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lag and timeouts

One of my biggest concerns is lag and timeouts. I have been following this game for awhile and was wondering what the server specs. are. This game has one of the best engine's on the market and I cannot wait to get my copy.

The dev's have been doing an excellent job answering questions and giving information as it becomes available to put together one of the best games on the market, which is why I will play this game.

Good work dev's!

Comments

• Calandryll_Calandryll_ DeveloperMember Posts: 43

Originally posted by Ozodazodama

One of my biggest concerns is lag and timeouts. I have been following this game for awhile and was wondering what the server specs. are. This game has one of the best engine's on the market and I cannot wait to get my copy.
      The dev's have been doing an excellent job answering questions and giving information as it becomes available to put together one of the best games on the market, which is why I will play this game.

I can't really talk about our server specs. That said, connection is and will be a huge consideration for us as we progress.

-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna
    Lead Designer, Ultima X: Odyssey

-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna