Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 3? When are the approx dates for Beta and Final releases?

M4koM4ko Member Posts: 385

Any approx dates for Beta and Alpha releases?

Games reminds me of Lineage 2, just much more advanced. I'll probably join alpha for $150. If i enjoy it to some extent that i did Lineage, than it will be 3 months worth of subscription well spent. But wonder if it's worth buying Alpha now if Beta comes too soon.

Comments

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

My advice if you wanna take it, wait for beta, its close.

Edit: oh and this is not L3, having a blast like i had in L2 but is not in the line of Lineage imo.

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994
    Some of the look is a bit Lineage but far from it. For me this is more like a half life/sims with an L2 appearance. Gardening, building, etc with a side of combat/questing.
  • maybebakedmaybebaked Member UncommonPosts: 305
    I've heard this month (June) for beta.
  • M4koM4ko Member Posts: 385
    Originally posted by maybebaked

Ok so ill wait another month or 2 to play it closer to release, so I dont have to start everything over again from level 50

• LlexXLlexX Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by M4ko
    Originally posted by maybebaked

Ok so ill wait another month or 2 to play it closer to release, so I dont have to start everything over again from level 50

You will probably need to wait more than that, seems like there will be a delay with the planned June beta, and the release is still very far.