Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's coin a new term

2»

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Dihoru

What the Hell is wrong with people today? "We dislike people having the option ergo lets make them a box separate from ours so we do not have to deal with them" ? Really? Btw solo-centric, single player, whatever you wanna call it has been possible since at least UO (not very pleasant but possible, EQ also had classes which could do solo work, painful but possible) so please tell me where do people get off ? I get the trend away from naming anything with massive amounts of people but not a massive world an MMO but now you're trying to also say that both those are inconsequential to the definition of an MMO as such?

People who agree with this idea should learn to stop being anti-social asses that cannot accept people with different mentalities than theirs.

We are talking about entertainment products here. I don't see a reason why anyone have to tolerate anyone else. If they don't like to deal with other people, i don't see why devs should not make entertainment products to fill that demand.

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770
    No more labels, please.
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Bvwcsamalitcp
    Bitter vets who couldn't support a market and lost it to casual players....that just rolls off the tongue
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Robokapp
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    Bvwcsamalitcp
    Bitter vets who couldn't support a market and lost it to casual players....that just rolls off the tongue

your point is valid...the problem becomes when casuals can't support it either.

Yup...when that starts to happen the industry will definitely have to change with the times. Lets hope their research isn't done on a forum though.