Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trion Worlds Weekly stream giveaway.

Keldor837Keldor837 Member UncommonPosts: 263

I was lucky enough to win the drawing at the end of Trion Worlds Alpha access giveaway for ArcheAge yesterday (I'm on east coast). The other two people and myself sat in the channel for just over two hours before Trion Worlds messaged us with details. The other two immediately received codes to unlock Alpha on their account and download the game...I however did not. They asked for my Trion account email and then never got in contact with me like the others.

So after several more messages to their twitch accounts and a customer service submission with a screenshot of my twitch messages and account. I still haven't heard anything from them. I'm not going to jump to conclusions on why I was overlooked, forgotten, or whatever the case may be. But knowing I won but not getting access is driving me nuts just hoping I get access when someone gets around to checking the Trion Worlds twitch account. XD

Comments

• KaoftheRoseKaoftheRose Member UncommonPosts: 73
    ummm... k?
  • Keldor837Keldor837 Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Just venting...and forewarning those who may watch the stream hoping to get alpha access.
  • OrgoneOrgone Member Posts: 90

Hope you get sorted out, that would be a sickener if it falls through for any reason.

Hope you get in game soon, theres just about room for one more.

• Keldor837Keldor837 Member UncommonPosts: 263

I got in last night. I submitted a customer support ticket after their Twitch account went dark. They responded by telling me that they walked down to the community managers office to remind Scapes to check the Twitch account and follow up. Got the email almost the same time customer support responded. XD

Nuia Elf - Keldor for anyone that's in game. lvl18 atm and aspiring to be a Pirate after hitting lvl50. :-D