Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bluehole Studio Revealed The First Artwork For TERA Sequel.

SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466

The artwork shows a man in a rather modern jacker, but holding a old-fashion mace and shield.

Comments

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Is this a Rorschach test?

****EDIT****

This is the image linked.

• shamallshamall Member CommonPosts: 516
    I think something went wrong here.

The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave

• Alka_SetzerAlka_Setzer Member UncommonPosts: 167

Looks incredible.

http://www.mmoculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/TERA-sequel-artwork.jpg

(it actually looks pretty lame... reminds me of The Secret World, they may as well not even call it TERA but I guess it's too early to pass any judgement)

• HerzyHerzy Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Originally posted by Alka_Setzer

Looks incredible.

http://www.mmoculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/TERA-sequel-artwork.jpg

(it actually looks pretty lame... reminds me of The Secret World, they may as well not even call it TERA but I guess it's too early to pass any judgement)

It didn't stop you.

It's easy to be wise after the event.

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

What's up with the hand grabbing his man-boob?

TERA 2- "Still Weird and Pervy"

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    And you know there will be a little girl race.
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by holdenhamlet

What's up with the hand grabbing his man-boob?

TERA 2- "Still Weird and Pervy"

It's a white hand on his jacket...and you call the game weird and pervy ?

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    well, i hope they learn from all their TERA 1 mistakes and dont repeat them in the sequel.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Is this some kind of joke?  Looks like a romance novel cover.
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Prince returns!

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353

The only thing that really sucked about TERA, and sucked hard, was the lack of creativity all around.

Zones were just sprawling landmasses of enemies just waiting to be slaughtered, endlessly. Quests were soooo super boring.

Dungeons were a lot of fun, if you could ever group for them, especially at levels 40-50.

Combat was solid and I may say, best in any MMO I have played, right up there with blade and soul. Open world Pvp was hella fun also.

Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by flizzer
    And you know there will be a little girl race.

That is honestly the thing I hated most about Tera.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by JDis25

The only thing that really sucked about TERA, and sucked hard, was the lack of creativity all around.

Zones were just sprawling landmasses of enemies just waiting to be slaughtered, endlessly. Quests were soooo super boring.

Dungeons were a lot of fun, if you could ever group for them, especially at levels 40-50.

Combat was solid and I may say, best in any MMO I have played, right up there with blade and soul. Open world Pvp was hella fun also.

I definitely agree with you about the combat and open world PVP (especially GvG).  As far as the leveling environments.  It's really no different from any other mmo imo.  Personally, I hope we don't see that terrible enchantment grind for gear.  That got old fast.  I got my slayer to +12, never did it with another alt lol.  

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

Tera Mystic is still one of my favourite classes in an mmo. At the time Tera's combat system was a breath of fresh air from the wow/rift tab target system.

Hopefully they can move it on again.

The real nail in the coffin for this game in the eu was the support company they chose. After that things kind of went downhill pretty fast.

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

Depends on how they world-build. If they go pure fantasy but have people wearing modern clothes it will has the dumbz.

But while TSW is in a proper modern setting, I could see a thematic mixture of post-modern gothic fantasy if they went the route of Devil May Cry.

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    I was a huge tera fanboy...but all they did was take a solid game and make it worse and worse for a pvper anyway. 

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"