Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU login servers stressing under heavy load

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

There was a reason why lately  big MMOs went live earlier and unaanounced then stated...

going live  at the exact same time as announced just means to much stress...

major login time outs reported all over the boards

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045
    not sure what you mean by stressed, its clearly down and dead, same as forums that were down for ages...
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

No its not down....  

There are two messages...

- NCsoft login service finish timeout

-NCsoft login service start timeout

the upper one obviously appears when you got a connnect to the server

the later one when you did not even connect to the server in the first place

Servers are up..... We just are not able to connect under the heavy load

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

Nobody is getting in.

Not even US. ;J

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I am getting the start timeout.

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045
    you need to connect to check if servers are up, so no it doesnt mean that servers are up, since we never connect we dont know if they are up or not
  • chopgrchopgr Member Posts: 179
    Originally posted by Smikis
    you need to connect to check if servers are up, so no it doesnt mean that servers are up, since we never connect we dont know if they are up or not

what about the "green" light on the launcher screen that states the servers are up. Ofcourse they are up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chopgr?feature=mhee

"The Heavens burned, the stars
    cried out
    And under the ashes of infinity,
    Hope, scarred and bleeding,
    breathed its last."

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by chopgr
    Originally posted by Smikis

what about the "green" light on the launcher screen that states the servers are up. Ofcourse they are up.

And their twitter account that says servers went up exactly at ... 12

they are working on this,...

• RdlabanRdlaban Member UncommonPosts: 396
    Launcher say "realms down".
  • Saio3Saio3 Member UncommonPosts: 88

As I said, Maybe I'm being fanboi but when W* messes hard Ncsoft is more involved than usual, Name reservation, Ncsoft manages the web, I still don't know the reason why I pass through linieage 2's website when I login in W*'s, and now this, and what makes me think is Ncsoft's fault? twitter says gw2 is down as well. so Carbine fanboi or Ncsoft hater?

Edit: Because proofreading while sleepy sucks.