Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSO2 - everyone has early access ! Here's how !

BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Great news ! We are all allowed into early access tomorrow ( starts 4 P.M. +8 GMT ) !!! So all you have to do is have a playID via playpark and then click the link on the page below.

http://news.playpark.com/en/21984

It's the part that says - If you have not sign up for our Early Access, you may do so, simply head over to this page and enter your PlayID to get access to Early Access!

So see you there , finally my home from home returns!

This is probably my final thread on the matter of PSO2 SEA English.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
"SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

Comments

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

No one interested at all ? Too busy with WildStar ? Well I tell you one thing PSO2 is far more sci-fi than that game. 

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.

• paulrgodpaulrgod Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Thanks for the info - downloading now!  Looking forward to giving this a try!
  • Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

Last few times we've tried SEA versions of games we've been burned with an IP block.

cough cough kingdom under fire 2.

If this is different perhaps more people will be interested. 

• comicguycomicguy Member Posts: 123

Will this work in the USA? not downloading 14 gigs if IP blocked.

No, not getting VPN

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Why not, was looking to try something anyhow.

Never heard of that playpark thing though.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

If I download 14GB and get IP blocked i'm writing to Sega and i'm including YOUR NAME in an attempt at a grievance claim and will demand that I receive all future Sega games IMMEDIATELY and that you and your name be banished and to never be spoken of again.

On the bright side.....this "could" work. image

There is an IP block yes only Singapore , Malaysia , Thailand , Vietnam , Indonesia and Phillippines have access. I have a $50 VPN for the year and have tested my connection to the game in the settings , in fact I patched the beta client with said VPN and everything works. I have the full official client ready to go.. I don't think SEGA like me as much as they used to after what I said about Sonic ;/.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Originally posted by Fdzzaigl

You can create an account with them , don't have to enter your phone number and then to log into the game you use your email and password from your playpark account or your facebook id ( not sure how that works though ).

Cheers,

BadOrb.

• UkihaUkiha Member Posts: 58
    Originally posted by Laughing-man

Last few times we've tried SEA versions of games we've been burned with an IP block.

This, they lied even when they said there were no IP block from EU or NA,i think i'll wait to the NA/EU release.

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    Total shame on the IP Block, was about to download the game but i dont live in any of the the mentioned places :p

Originally posted by Ukiha

This, they lied even when they said there were no IP block from EU or NA,i think i'll wait to the NA/EU release.

Well this time it is in fact SEGA doing the IP blocking not sure who did it for KUF2.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Originally posted by BadOrb

You can create an account with them , don't have to enter your phone number and then to log into the game you use your email and password from your playpark account or your facebook id ( not sure how that works though ).

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Yeah, was easy to do, didn't ask for personal info so why not.

We'll see if a VPN is needed, it wouldn't be the first time. Is anything confirmed for that?

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• squalleonahasqualleonaha Member Posts: 211
    Originally posted by Ukiha

they said on facebook that this PSO2 version is for SEA only

NA and EU will get IP block

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

No one interested at all ? Too busy with WildStar ? Well I tell you one thing PSO2 is far more sci-fi than that game. 

Cheers,

BadOrb.

im too busy believing PSO2 would have been a better game if it wasnt an instanced hub like Vindictus and Rusty Hearts. So i moved on.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Yeah, was easy to do, didn't ask for personal info so why not.

We'll see if a VPN is needed, it wouldn't be the first time. Is anything confirmed for that?

Yeah they have stated it a few times ad when I was updating my beta client my VPN lagged out and I got error 103 server full , which I believe is related to the ip blocking. I have also read some others having that error and one was from Argentina. So two and two together , you never know though but I'm 98% of the IP block.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Originally posted by rojo6934

Cheers,

BadOrb.

im too busy believing PSO2 would have been a better game if it wasnt an instanced hub like Vindictus and Rusty Hearts. So i moved on.

Well it's more like PSO , PSP2 , PSZ and PSP2I and considering the same guy was involved in making 4 of those games then it was to be expected. It won't be PSU by any means.

The emergency quests are by far the best MMO experience I have ever had. They are for 3 teams of 4 players and are totally mental , you will be missing out .

Cheers,

BadOrb.

You only need a VPN as far as the launcher apparently, which is OK. It runs smooth too.

But I'm not overly impressed with the game itself.

• ZephlosZephlos Member UncommonPosts: 35

So should I assume that the "no. 103 error" i am getting at launch is due to the IP block?

I really loved pso2 when i played the jp beta but I have no idea about VPNs so i am unsure how or if i even want to proceed.

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788

You only need a VPN as far as the launcher apparently, which is OK. It runs smooth too.

Don't suppose you (or anyone else) have any suggestions for decent free VPNs that will work well enough for this sole purpose? I've never really used one before.

Originally posted by Seilan

Don't suppose you (or anyone else) have any suggestions for decent free VPNs that will work well enough for this sole purpose? I've never really used one before.

Sorry for the late response! I used the free Sofether VPN + VPNgate addon to connect to this game.

After following the installation instructions, double click the VPNgate icon in the Softether client. Then try to find a VPN server in the region for the game (Malaysia / Indonesia etc.). I don't exactly remember all the countries that are allowed in the SEA version, but there are only a few.

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062

ugh, i'd hate to play this game what with the lag associated with playing overseas.  id probably have a ping of 600+ going from the u.s. to SEA

I'd like to wait for the U.S / north American version to come out, but by that time, Arche Age will be out I hope.

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144
    Originally posted by time007

ugh, i'd hate to play this game what with the lag associated with playing overseas.  id probably have a ping of 600+ going from the u.s. to SEA

I'd like to wait for the U.S / north American version to come out, but by that time, Arche Age will be out I hope.

I have to agree.  It seems similar to the previous titles and high latency cause those to be not so fun.    

TBH, I don't really like their choice of business model and do not plan on playing this version.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    I was interested in this game as well, but the lag issue concerns me greatly.  I will instead take a wait and see approach.