Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What level can you use the pre-order hoverboard from the deluxe edition

tasburathtasburath Member UncommonPosts: 47

As the title says, what level can you use the hoverboard if you do the deluxe pre-order?

If it's level 25 like the other hoverboards, I'm just going to pre-order the standard edition.

Comments

• redbugredbug Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Can I do a preorder today 5/30/2014 and play early?
    Don't make me start a crappy thread asking for preorder and playing info. Bump.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Yes, of course you can! If you pre-order today , you will be able to play the game tomorrow , when the head-start begins !

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Awesome so where is the best deal to preorder wildstar?
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by redbug
    Awesome so where is the best deal to preorder wildstar?

GMG has it for 20% off     (use website coupon)

http://www.greenmangaming.com

headstart is at 12am PDT

http://countingdownto.com/countdown/wildstar-release-2014-05-31-countdown-clock-0

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Try greenmangaming and use the code for a discount. I got 25 % off when I did . You have to enter the code when you paying for it to show.

Originally posted by kitarad
    Try greenmangaming and use the code for a discount. I got 25 % off when I did . You have to enter the code when you paying for it to show.

GMG is regular price what code are you referring to?

it shows on website

• Saio3Saio3 Member UncommonPosts: 88

Well to go back on topic...

I'm pretty sure the hoverboard is lvl25, On the last ops week they added all the collector's swag and the hoverboard had lvl25 on it's tooltip. Which I don't like at all, I bought the CE so I wouldn't have to care about mounts at all, now I have to save 12g that I could use to level my trade skills to buy a mount i will use for ten levels or so...Not cool...

Originally posted by Nadia

it shows on website

Must be over, doesn't work.

It only works when you are paying then you get an option to enter the code and the price changes

It only works when you are paying then you get an option to enter the code and the price changes

ah, ok will try that, the voucher code is obviously bullshit.

Dude fk that I am not submitting payment until I see the deducted total from the discount. Are you high or a paid advocate of a scam?

Before you confirm the payment the discount shows

You need to check out then apply the code the figure changes then you pay.

i got my preorder from GMG too -- the discount works when you checkout

No the fuck it doesn't, do not pay for this unless your total shows the correct amount.

Mine did I got it at 25 % when I bought it sorry it is not working for you though. May be use another code

There is usually a code on the right hand side on the home page

Apply the code press enter then wait for the amount to change .Then pay. I  really do not know how much more I can explain sorry .

Maybe it worked before but if you believe it does now prepared to be scammed.
    I already got my game code and registered it with NC Soft .

i just tested it by placing an order, adding the voucher code but NOT confirming

• Wildstar: Deluxe Edition (NA)

$74.99

PC Download
    • 20% OFF Voucher
      $60.00

it works

if you dont like it -- find a deal elsewhere

• tasburathtasburath Member UncommonPosts: 47

Thanks for the replies everyone.

You all just saved me $32 dollars.

Paid $48 through Green Man Gaming.

I already got my game code and registered it with NC Soft .

When because as of 12:51 est. today is isn't worth the pixels it's printed on. Try calling the support number, it is all you will need to know about this product.

• tasburathtasburath Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Maybe it worked before but if you believe it does now prepared to be scammed.

I just bought the game, applied the voucher and then activated Wildstar through NCSoft's site.  This is not a scam.

The voucher is a scam. I entered multiple voucher codes and got rejected. Let me this clearly so their is no confusion. If you total upon check out does not = the price you wish to pay, move the fuck on and try another game. If this is not a scam and they simply did not put any effort into making it user friendly...again fk it move on to another game.  Don't be an idiot, make sure you know what you are paying before you purchase this game. I tried the support number only to get a recording about why there is no support for this game. Buyer beware.

Hang on where are you trying to use the voucher and buying this game. Not NC Soft site right ?

Greenmangaming is independent .They are an independent game seller not related to NC Soft. They are two separate entities this offer is given by Greenmangaming  to be used on their site not NC Soft's site. After you buy the game from Greenmangaming you will then register the code Greenmangaming sends with NC Soft. I cannot understand why you would contact NC Soft about this voucher. It has nothing to do with NC Soft.

I am tired of explaining someone else take over.