Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

z

Comments

• SaoPauloBrasilSaoPauloBrasil Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Vindall
    New to the guild and just getting to know everyone, but looking forward to playing with this top notch group!

Ditto.  Counting and crossing the days off the calendar.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Saopaulo - Tiro of Terminus
  • VindallVindall Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by BravoIO
    Anyone glad there is Ops Week?

Yup yup,   Give me a bit more time to play around with housing.  I should probably start looking at UI mods too, hmm...

Terminus
    Vindall - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • Mangle507Mangle507 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by SaoPauloBrasil
    Originally posted by Vindall
    New to the guild and just getting to know everyone, but looking forward to playing with this top notch group!

Ditto.  Counting and crossing the days off the calendar.

This. Although, I'm still finding it hard to recognize everyones voice in TS. Is there a mod for TS that makes it all a bit easier, I wonder? Also...what is it now? T-minus 8 days or so? :O

Terminus
    Mangle - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • BravoIOBravoIO Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Mangle507

This. Although, I'm still finding it hard to recognize everyones voice in TS. Is there a mod for TS that makes it all a bit easier, I wonder? Also...what is it now? T-minus 8 days or so? :O

7 days until headstart!

Terminus
    BravoIO - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • RhysiaRhysia Member UncommonPosts: 29

7 days until headstart!

I wish there was a mod for TS that told you who was talking, that would be amazing.  We are building up so quickly and with such great people, TS is always full!

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    I got my Engi to 25 i like how they tank just don't try to solo anything takes days to kill.

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus
  • Thor-gonThor-gon Member Posts: 1
    Been loving my warrior, can't wait to see his damage at 50. Always love classes with damage and utility. Just waiting for that head start for three fun days of grinding to 50 with my group.

Terminus
    Thorgon - Tiro of Terminus
  • AstridrAstridr Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Rhysia

7 days until headstart!

I wish there was a mod for TS that told you who was talking, that would be amazing.  We are building up so quickly and with such great people, TS is always full!

If you run TS3 with Overwolf, it'll show who's talking in the upper-left corner of your screen when in-game. :D I thought it was super convenient. It's so true what you're saying, Rhysia. . . there are so many people now, I definitely have a hard time learning everyone's names, so it's a great feature to have. 

Only a handful of days left! Woot!

Terminus
    Astrid - Tiro of Terminus
  • SokkwiSokkwi Member Posts: 7
    Probably going to roll esper, not 100% though.

Terminus
    Sokkwi - Tiro of Terminus
  • ZangyakuZangyaku Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Astridr

7 days until headstart!

If you run TS3 with Overwolf, it'll show who's talking in the upper-left corner of your screen when in-game. :D I thought it was super convenient. It's so true what you're saying, Rhysia. . . there are so many people now, I definitely have a hard time learning everyone's names, so it's a great feature to have. 

I really should've gotten overwolf, but by this point I've memorized the majority of people... So many nice voices ;)

Terminus
    Zangyaku - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • AmazeringAmazering Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Zangyaku
    Originally posted by Astridr

7 days until headstart!

I really should've gotten overwolf, but by this point I've memorized the majority of people... So many nice voices ;)

Pfft, no need for overlays, just get a second monitor!

Terminus
    Amazering - Tiro of Terminus

Pf, don't use overwolf. Train your ears to be use to the voices! Or at the very least recognize which voices are the pervs in the channel and which are the normal folk. That would probably be enough.

Terminus
  • ListavianListavian Member UncommonPosts: 11

I wish I could just kill something and then I would level my crafting. It would make things so much easier. 

And more realistic too :U

I mean, seriously! I mean I like crafting to a point but finding serpentlily is freaking hard! And then farming it and not getting any seeds is so frustrating! *growls*

I can see getting addicted to the farming. Come on lucky seven, I need some seeds!

• KilgoreTrout1KilgoreTrout1 Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Sokkwi

Pf, don't use overwolf. Train your ears to be use to the voices! Or at the very least recognize which voices are the pervs in the channel and which are the normal folk. That would probably be enough.

Yeah, I have not tried overwolf. I thought about it since this is a new guild for me and all. I really suck with names.

Terminus

KilgoreTrout - Tiro of Terminus

• Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340

Let's keep this up.

:) 

• Mangle507Mangle507 Member Posts: 6

Whhhhaaattt!?!? That's what 'overwolf' does? That's what I've been looking for this whole time (as I've got some peoples voices memorized, but there's just so many of us!)

That's really good to know. Also, 2 sleeps (or less if you've got da insomnia) till launch!

Terminus
    Mangle - Legionnaire of Terminus

Whhhhaaattt!?!? That's what 'overwolf' does? That's what I've been looking for this whole time (as I've got some peoples voices memorized, but there's just so many of us!)

That's really good to know. Also, 2 sleeps (or less if you've got da insomnia) till launch!

I had no idea either.... May need to install overwolf now.

Originally posted by Listavian

Or, buy a second monitor. I am serious. You may be like "Ooooo h nooooooooooo. I don't need iiiiiiit. It is just a waste of moooooneeeeeeey pppffffffffffffftt" but I am telling you. when you get it you will be like "Look at all this room for activities!"

Terminus

Or, buy a second monitor. I am serious. You may be like "Ooooo h nooooooooooo. I don't need iiiiiiit. It is just a waste of moooooneeeeeeey pppffffffffffffftt" but I am telling you. when you get it you will be like "Look at all this room for activities!"

I will need to hook up my second monitor. With all of the info I've found here and on our website, I'll still be reading long after launch... image

• BravoIOBravoIO Member Posts: 7
    The hype is real! ~1 day 6 hours

Terminus
    BravoIO - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Why am I so excited to just open my first boom box?

Terminus

I can't wait to see what we get from beta!

I hope I get something sexy for my Chua. Dude needs something to raise his self esteem.

Terminus

I hope I get something sexy for my Chua. Dude needs something to raise his self esteem.

Best looking Chua on PAGO?

I got an Elder. Should I be happy about that?

Terminus