Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar-----Classic Wow 2.0, just got the CE

PaddyspubPaddyspub Member Posts: 104

Hi,

Just plunked down $$$$ for the digital deluxe edition of WS.    Think its rather fun, not sure of it staying power tho,  with the exception of GW2, no other Wow-competitor has kept me subbed for more than a month.   Well, theres ESO, and im playing it now, but kinda feels "bland" so prob wont keep a sub going past the 2nd month but its not bad.

Anyway anyone else buying the hype that this is suppose to be Classic Wow 2.0?

Tbe Repopulation will be what SWTOR shouldve been.

Comments

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

I'm just not interested.

The end game raiding looks nice on video, but i couldn't make it to my first dungeon without getting bored during beta.

• grizzeldergrizzelder Member UncommonPosts: 27

Been in beta for as long as I can remember.

Still loving the game and ready for launch :)

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

For my I'm still playing rift, and still like it, for Wildstar don't want it to end up as gw2 or eso, after I learn after I got gw2 how dead in the water it was when got max level, then eso I didn't get it as was a sub game didn't want to pay for with out knowing how I know I would not get bored seem end up to be that way.

Then we have Wildstar, I know many people going say this game have that and this, what I heard befor about gw2 and eso, but how long will take me befor wildstar get more bored, and the leveling how long it takes, + there more grinding for befor you can raid, the pvp to set up as wow ranking, it's not bad just limited.

for me not going buy it off the bat, may try it out in a few months see any good to me, after I just got FF14 to try that out, man that combat so slow for me but I payed $12 for it.

• HerzyHerzy Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Originally posted by GrayImpact

I'm just not interested.

The end game raiding looks nice on video, but i couldn't make it to my first dungeon without getting bored during beta.

Truly. There's a disconnect with how this game plays in videos and when you're actually behind the steering wheel...As usual, like with any title.

Which is why other people's opinions matter very little, unless the game is a complete disaster (Ride To Hell says hello).

People, if you're interested just try it for yourself. 

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

i bought the CE too - didnt try the beta at all

looking forward to a Carbine mmo  image

whether i sub or not remains to be seen image

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I bought the Deluxe from Greenmangaming for 25% off. I am looking forward to playing but not sure if I will last past my first dungeon. Might be too much for me I cannot play twitch games but am willing to try.