Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gaming sites?

I posted this question earlier.. either it didn't take or it got removed or something... I'll try one more time:

Can anyone recommend any other gaming sites? I visit gamespot, rpgdot, and some others... can anyone recommend any other good gaming sites? Thanks!

Looking forward (cautiously) to: Age of Conan, Dark Solstice, Armada Online.

Will soon try: Guild Wars

Overall: Amazed and bewhildered at the current sad state of the artform of gaming.

Comments

• VrielVriel Member Posts: 48

I've been going to happypuppy.com since I was a young'n. Actualy it's the first website I've ever been to lol.

It used to be a really good gaming site, but now it's pretty much the same as all the others. Only reason I go there now is habit. Been typing it since I was 9 years old! ::::05::

Just another gamer...

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I get my news from IGN (I don't look at their ratings) and Gamespy and I hang at 1up.com...somthing like that. I manily just look around though,

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Gamefaqs if you like posting on forums.

• DrunkenWDrunkenW Member Posts: 250

Gamespot. I know you got that one covered but why do you need more? If it's worth it it'll be all over gamespot.

Gamespot has it all exept MMO's. They cover them but single player over shadows. MMORPG.com is perfect for that.

• ThinmanThinman Member Posts: 461

Gamespot is more of a review site.. I'm looking for sites similar to this one, or to rpgdot.

With a focus on PC games, and a mature group of people who visit it.

More of a community than a review site.

Other examples:

rpgdot, civfanatics, this one..

Gamespot is good, but pretty inaccessible.. in terms of what you can get out of it. If you're looking for a specific game, you'll find it, or if you want to know what the popular games are.

I'm more interested in the indie games, and the very best of the commercial games (Civ4, Morrowind, etc)..

Looking forward (cautiously) to: Age of Conan, Dark Solstice, Armada Online.

Will soon try: Guild Wars

Overall: Amazed and bewhildered at the current sad state of the artform of gaming.

• SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

filefront.com, even though its not so much gaming as like ign or others.