Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game of Thrones--- Tyrion Lannister

CarnicideCarnicide Member UncommonPosts: 222
Tyrion Lannister Is by far my favorite character. That speech tonight was epic. What a great actor and what great writers. That is all goodnight!

Comments

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

I was about to make a Game of Thrones thread but you've beat me to it lol.

Tyrion Lannister is one of my three favorite as well. That speech was epic. Game of Thrones is very well done. Have you read the books? Who are your other favorite characters? I also enjoy Daenaryes Targareyen and Jon Snow. I also think Ayra and the Hound story line is interesting as well. I have not read the books.

• jesadjesad Member UncommonPosts: 882

Hahaha nice!  I just watched it tonight and agree, awesome speech.  Kind of made me realize that even though he always seems pretty put together that he has been coming of age as much as any of them.

It's a hard thing in life when you realize that the people that you go out of your way to help don't really deserve it, but I think that Dinklage summed up the hurt and fury of that realization perfectly.  Good actor.  It'll be interesting to see where he takes it from here, and no, I haven't read the books either.

• VendakuVendaku Member Posts: 77
    Originally posted by Carnicide
    Tyrion Lannister Is by far my favorite character. That speech tonight was epic. What a great actor and what great writers. That is all goodnight!

That was my thoughts exactly when I watched it. Peter Dinklage is such a great actor. He put a great level of emotion into that speech and it just overall, ended up being epic. I also loved the Death Glare Tyrion and Tywin were giving each other at the end. What a great episode. 

It feels like a million years until the next episode!

• mmofanaticsmmofanatics Member Posts: 24

Love Tyrion Lanister, love John Snow, love Arya Stark, love Sansa Stark, love Khaleesi (Daenaryes Targareyen), love the series, love Game of Thrones! I actually like the white walkers too. Dunno, but i like them the most when one of the white walkers took a child in the middle of the snowy forest and turned him/her as one of them. Now I wonder, what will become of the child.