Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is Fun!

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by coorsguys

Wow the fact you put WoW patch notes in there shows you are purposely trying to mislead people.  When WoD is released it will be over 12 months since they have released any content.  

As for Tera, Lotro, DDO, and STO in the last three years Swtor has released way more content then them.  So please instead of copy/pasting links try reading them . 

Just want to point out a contradiction you pointed out which proves the rest of your stuff is misleading, uninformed and bias.  You state nobody forms groups for world bosses (which is incorrect ) but you go on to say it's usually guilds forming the runs.  Then your next sentence states guilds have no incentive to join.  Well are they or are they not forming groups to do content that apparently nobody else in the game is doing?  That would be a huge incentive for people to join.  

I can prove the rest of your points are misleading and incorrect but pretty sure you have embarrassed yourself enough today.  

When people hate on this game they don't use reason or logic...it's all about passion. You could almost say they fall to the dark side :)

nothing you say will change their minds and nothing he says will change what's going on with SWTOR. 

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367

Wow the fact you put WoW patch notes in there shows you are purposely trying to mislead people.  When WoD is released it will be over 12 months since they have released any content.  

As for Tera, Lotro, DDO, and STO in the last three years Swtor has released way more content then them.  So please instead of copy/pasting links try reading them . 

Just want to point out a contradiction you pointed out which proves the rest of your stuff is misleading, uninformed and bias.  You state nobody forms groups for world bosses (which is incorrect ) but you go on to say it's usually guilds forming the runs.  Then your next sentence states guilds have no incentive to join.  Well are they or are they not forming groups to do content that apparently nobody else in the game is doing?  That would be a huge incentive for people to join.  

I can prove the rest of your points are misleading and incorrect but pretty sure you have embarrassed yourself enough today.  

The WoW patch notes are relevant because if you knew anything about their content history since Pandaria released, they did 4 significant patches since 2012, which fulfills your original premise of "what other game has released more content in the past two years." WoW released so much content in 2013 that they can take 2014 off and still be ahead of SWTOR in content. The link provided shows patches farther back which can be ignored since it's only fair to compare the past two years of any of the games listed. Furthermore, I'm willing to compare any of the games mentioned to SWTOR's patch history because feature-for-feature, SWTOR is definitely behind. It's far too much to include in this thread, but if you want to pick any of the games we can break them down one-by-one and do real comparisons. Otherwise my links are solid: Tera, Lotro, DDO, and STO have all released more content than SWTOR in the past two years.

Again, in the context of levelling, I have never encountered groups forming on planets to kill world bosses at level for loot. I have seen two instances across three characters to 50 where people did broadcast for 1 or 2 spots in a guild group for a world boss(once on Hoth and another on Alderaan). However the broadcast messages also claimed loot was for the guild members only & on reserve both times(I assume for the color crystal schematics on Alderaan?), and it was for the achievement only basically. My guild statement was that they have no incentive to play together, and that's a valid complaint when you see the guild perks of grouping together in current and upcoming games like WoW or Wildstar, where there are additional rewards for playing as a guild group(extra gold income directly to the bank for doing instances and battlegrounds together). That may change with Guild Flagships and their associated content, which I already brought up. You're trying to spin my words into a binary YES/NO scenario, but that's twisting the context and trying to straw man my personal experiences with the game into absurdities.

• coorsguyscoorsguys Member Posts: 272
    Originally posted by DamonVile

When people hate on this game they don't use reason or logic...it's all about passion. You could almost say they fall to the dark side :)

nothing you say will change their minds and nothing he says will change what's going on with SWTOR. 

Oh I am very aware how those who hate a video game don't use logic or reason.  

Yep nothing will change but it entertaining sometimes to engage these haters in a conversation.  Boring day at work here lol. 

My first post in this thread had positives and negatives, it's hardly "hating." I think it's a fit for some people, but not me anymore, even though I still want to like it. Coorsguy just can't /ignore my posts and takes everything personally, even when I think  the game still has a strong postive first impression with new players through story.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Originally posted by alkarionlog
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr
    I have to say I avoided this game like the plague when it came out and only tried it up to lvl 7 when it went f2p.  I decided to pick up a referral for the free 7 days subscription and I have to say it is really fun.  It is very linear but I don't think it deserves all the hate it gets now.

to be fair they hoped for more, and its was bioware pretty much the "best" rpg maker for computer back then(then they make swtor and make DA2 ME2 and 3). then to put a cherry on top of it all they closed star wars galaxy (because ehy they need that player base on they new game).

also when you read about a ex employer from bioware- EA saying the most thing they was proud on the game was the sound files of VAa, makes you wonder what the hell they was thinking.

and now with DA3 launching this year and Bioware saying we learned with ours mistakes, pretty much tells you what you need to know, pretty much if DA3 fails don't think Bioware will stay around much longer

also another thing to add for swtor rage is, for a MMORPG its sure is a nice Single Player, jedi knight pretty much plays like it was KOTOR 3, and unless you like to redo gameplays just for story modes I don't see much point in playing it again, and the fact you can make a good stading char in a month of gameplay and on this game jedis are the weakest ones to play, lame open world pvp (serious no point at all).

Wow I have to say this is a lot of bias, uninformed, rambling going on here.  So they (bioware/ea) Closed swg?  They closed it because they wanted it's players especially since Swtor has more players then swg could ever dream of.   Lol what a joke swg was flapping in the wind long before Swtor.  Swg closed because SOE closed it because nobody was playing it and they did not renew their license.  Unless you have a link to prove somehow bioware/ea closed swg,   Otherwise like I said bias, uninformed, misleading lies from you.  

When you read about ex employees?  Hmm first post a link where they said this and how many ex employees go on and on about how great a company is that let them go?  And bias, uninformed, misleading lies.  

Hmm bioware learned from it's mistakes?  So you have a link that says bioware learned from it's mistakes on the 2nd or 3rd most popular western mmo?  Or did bioware learn from their mistakes with the ending of ME?  Again bias, uninformed , misleading lies from you. 

Oh here nice work jumping on Another bias, uninformed, misleading lie about Swtor that the hater train likes to jump on. Single player lol yeah so every other mmo that has the following is single player right? 

Flashpoints (dungeons since you clearly have no idea about Swtor)

Ops (raids "                       ")

pvp ground

pvp space

world bosses that require multiple players

crafting items to see to other players

selling items to other players

datacrons hunting some require multiple players

heroic areas (questing areas they require multiple players )

Guilds

I can keep going but clearly this is not a single player game!

I get it you don't play or have never played and just copy/pasting old hater points.  The current game most run multiple toons because it's one of the best leveling experiences in mmo. 

The Jedi is the weakest class?  What class would that be exactly?  

Good standing char in a month?  You can get reputation from every faction that offers it? ranked pvp (which has seasons and has a point actually another bias, uninformed, misleading lie from you I wanted to point out)?, run all the ops? get top gear in one month hmm? Get full relationship on all of your companions?  ECT ECT!   Ok good luck with that.  

So to end my post about your obvious bias, uninformed, misleading lie of a post the real rage comes from players like you.  Who have not played ever or in a long long time and have zero knowledge of the current game.  These haters who rage and post lies about a VIDEO GAME over three years later typically are bitter swg vets who can't get over their game closed.  So go read the patch notes for the last three years you will learn a lot about this game.  

Three year later and we still have people posting bias, uninformed, misleading lies about a video game!  

so a 8 peeps group are raids now?

dude I subed its for 2 months it was enough to cap most things, and a char in good standing is a char who can do anything without a problem the faction is afluffy things and most of time just for looks, farmed makeb for the recipes shouldn't because the bough pvp gear or dropped was better, and yes in a  month I get the full gear in pvp, pve with that dark lords or something (the name escapes now), full relationship with your companions? yes done that pretty dirty easy too, only craft you really would care to use is bio chem for the perma pot and buffs, all other drops are better

the ex -employer is pretty old now, but everything he said was nailed over time even that ultima web game based on a old ultima game.

the bioware mistakes was in this very site till last week if i'm not mistaken so take a nice time and search here for it.

bias and misleading? sorry if what I said hurt you that hard, I played in beta one weekend hit lvl 30, played after it hit f2p and decide to at least finish jedi knight story, subed for 2 months, after that just take a look and saw there was nothing else, flash points? not hard just time consuming, given i'm more of a pvp player not raid follow walkthrough player.

"Three year later and we still have people posting bias, uninformed, misleading lies about a video game!"

sure, question is who is doing it, me or you?

ps I yes forgot about the bioware closing STG, its was not bioware it was lucas arts, since they didn't wanted any other game with the star wars name on it, I though it was pretty obvious who ahve the rights for the IP.

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
    Originally posted by syriinx
    Originally posted by Impacthound
    • You've never even been able to fill a warzone with 8 people, grouping has always been a 4 man queue limit

This is a huge positive, is it not?  Premades tend to ruin games with instanced PvP.

I don't think so, especially when you appropriately get premade vs. premade. Even with the existing system of 4 premade, 4 random people complain that the 4 people working together are overpowered now. Coordination makes it more fun in my opinion, but it does feel bad to be on the losing end of one if your team is genuinely all random and incapable of working together on the fly.

My first post in this thread had positives and negatives, it's hardly "hating." I think it's a fit for some people, but not me anymore, even though I still want to like it. Coorsguy just can't /ignore my posts and takes everything personally, even when I think  the game still has a strong postive first impression with new players through story.

Hmm pointing out your misleading, inaccurate information is personal?  Haha we are talking about a video game trust me I'm not taking anything personal.  

See making comments like "I want to like it" "it's not for me anymore " show this is personal for YOU not me.  There are a lot of games I don't care for you want to know what I do along with 99.9% of the other mature gamers do?  We find a new game.  Great you don't like it anymore why hijack every thread about a game you don't like with inaccurate misleading information?  The only one who has some personal emotional attachment to a VIDEO GAME is you.  

• doodphacedoodphace Member UncommonPosts: 1,858

To be fair, you said "Which MMO has added more content in the last 2+ years than SWTOR".........just because its been 8 months since WoW's last content patch, doesnt invalidate his link.....WoW, without a doubt to anyone capable of reading, has added VASTLY more content in the last 2 years than SWTOR has. You cant make a statement such as "2+ years", then crap on the guy for proving that WoW has, then change your tone to the "last 8 months". Just to reiterate, your questing was what MMO has added more content than SWTOR in the last 2 years? The answer is quite simply WoW.

With that said, SWTOR has been updated quite admirably, I am still subbed, and is my go to MMO whenever im in need of some hard dungeons or non CC fest PVP.....but dont try to claim that its been updated more than WoW in the last "2+ years" lol.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Don't want to mess up your cozy little dispute (hence the snip) but that line above... just no. True, I can't vouch for Tera, never liked it, but DDO and STO both received more than TOR, and LotRO... even the mention of it pretty much facepalm-worthy :)

If you forget the major ones in the last three years (Isengard, Rohan and Helm's Deep), just the rest of the smaller updates combined could match up the additional content TOR got since release... and those three expansions each had more. Sorry, but in regards of content updates, LotRO and TOR are not even in the same league.

It'd be better to focus onto the original subject of the thread, the fun. A couple days ago we did a H+4 without tank or healer, it was fun :) (ok, up to the point when we saw the repair bills after the many wipes...)

Originally posted by hockeyplayr
    I have to say I avoided this game like the plague when it came out and only tried it up to lvl 7 when it went f2p.  I decided to pick up a referral for the free 7 days subscription and I have to say it is really fun.  It is very linear but I don't think it deserves all the hate it gets now.

to be fair they hoped for more, and its was bioware pretty much the "best" rpg maker for computer back then(then they make swtor and make DA2 ME2 and 3). then to put a cherry on top of it all they closed star wars galaxy (because ehy they need that player base on they new game).

also when you read about a ex employer from bioware- EA saying the most thing they was proud on the game was the sound files of VAa, makes you wonder what the hell they was thinking.

and now with DA3 launching this year and Bioware saying we learned with ours mistakes, pretty much tells you what you need to know, pretty much if DA3 fails don't think Bioware will stay around much longer

also another thing to add for swtor rage is, for a MMORPG its sure is a nice Single Player, jedi knight pretty much plays like it was KOTOR 3, and unless you like to redo gameplays just for story modes I don't see much point in playing it again, and the fact you can make a good stading char in a month of gameplay and on this game jedis are the weakest ones to play, lame open world pvp (serious no point at all).

Wow I have to say this is a lot of bias, uninformed, rambling going on here.  So they (bioware/ea) Closed swg?  They closed it because they wanted it's players especially since Swtor has more players then swg could ever dream of.   Lol what a joke swg was flapping in the wind long before Swtor.  Swg closed because SOE closed it because nobody was playing it and they did not renew their license.  Unless you have a link to prove somehow bioware/ea closed swg,   Otherwise like I said bias, uninformed, misleading lies from you.  

When you read about ex employees?  Hmm first post a link where they said this and how many ex employees go on and on about how great a company is that let them go?  And bias, uninformed, misleading lies.  

Hmm bioware learned from it's mistakes?  So you have a link that says bioware learned from it's mistakes on the 2nd or 3rd most popular western mmo?  Or did bioware learn from their mistakes with the ending of ME?  Again bias, uninformed , misleading lies from you. 

Oh here nice work jumping on Another bias, uninformed, misleading lie about Swtor that the hater train likes to jump on. Single player lol yeah so every other mmo that has the following is single player right? 

Flashpoints (dungeons since you clearly have no idea about Swtor)

Ops (raids "                       ")

pvp ground

pvp space

world bosses that require multiple players

crafting items to see to other players

selling items to other players

datacrons hunting some require multiple players

heroic areas (questing areas they require multiple players )

Guilds

I can keep going but clearly this is not a single player game!

I get it you don't play or have never played and just copy/pasting old hater points.  The current game most run multiple toons because it's one of the best leveling experiences in mmo. 

The Jedi is the weakest class?  What class would that be exactly?  

Good standing char in a month?  You can get reputation from every faction that offers it? ranked pvp (which has seasons and has a point actually another bias, uninformed, misleading lie from you I wanted to point out)?, run all the ops? get top gear in one month hmm? Get full relationship on all of your companions?  ECT ECT!   Ok good luck with that.  

So to end my post about your obvious bias, uninformed, misleading lie of a post the real rage comes from players like you.  Who have not played ever or in a long long time and have zero knowledge of the current game.  These haters who rage and post lies about a VIDEO GAME over three years later typically are bitter swg vets who can't get over their game closed.  So go read the patch notes for the last three years you will learn a lot about this game.  

Three year later and we still have people posting bias, uninformed, misleading lies about a video game!  

so a 8 peeps group are raids now?

dude I subed its for 2 months it was enough to cap most things, and a char in good standing is a char who can do anything without a problem the faction is afluffy things and most of time just for looks, farmed makeb for the recipes shouldn't because the bough pvp gear or dropped was better, and yes in a  month I get the full gear in pvp, pve with that dark lords or something (the name escapes now), full relationship with your companions? yes done that pretty dirty easy too, only craft you really would care to use is bio chem for the perma pot and buffs, all other drops are better

the ex -employer is pretty old now, but everything he said was nailed over time even that ultima web game based on a old ultima game.

the bioware mistakes was in this very site till last week if i'm not mistaken so take a nice time and search here for it.

bias and misleading? sorry if what I said hurt you that hard, I played in beta one weekend hit lvl 30, played after it hit f2p and decide to at least finish jedi knight story, subed for 2 months, after that just take a look and saw there was nothing else, flash points? not hard just time consuming, given i'm more of a pvp player not raid follow walkthrough player.

"Three year later and we still have people posting bias, uninformed, misleading lies about a video game!"

sure, question is who is doing it, me or you?

ps I yes forgot about the bioware closing STG, its was not bioware it was lucas arts, since they didn't wanted any other game with the star wars name on it, I though it was pretty obvious who ahve the rights for the IP.

Raids (Ops) in Swtor are 8 or 16 man? See misleading since you left out 16.

Really the only crafted item that players use are pots and buffs?  So nobody apparently buys mK-9 kits or augments? Really now that's news to me or are you just being misleading?  Nobody buy hilts?  Or other top crafted mods?  Oh wait you are just being misleading again. 

You subbed for two month and are in good standing?  I thought you said it only took one month?  Hmm misleading again.  

Oh the ex employee was along time ago and you have no link of it how convienient and misleading of you. 

Oh you want me to go look for your misleading information that is apparently on this site somewhere?  Yeah feel free to post a link for it in not doing your wild goose chase for you. 

See when you get called out you then and only then change your tone.  Yes bioware did not close swg glad I taught you some valuable information.  

Hmm you never answered my question about the Jedi being weakest class...what class is that exactly?  

Originally posted by Po_gg

Don't want to mess up your cozy little dispute (hence the snip) but that line above... just no. True, I can't vouch for Tera, never liked it, but DDO and STO both received more than TOR, and LotRO... even the mention of it pretty much facepalm-worthy :)

If you forget the major ones in the last three years (Isengard, Rohan and Helm's Deep), just the rest of the smaller updates combined could match up the additional content TOR got since release... and those three expansions each had more. Sorry, but in regards of content updates, LotRO and TOR are not even in the same league.

It'd be better to focus onto the original subject of the thread, the fun. A couple days ago we did a H+4 without tank or healer, it was fun :) (ok, up to the point when we saw the repair bills after the many wipes...)

Lotro has added more quests and landmass sure I'll give you that but features and new things to do? Not close. I was a huge fan of lotro it was one of my favorite games, but there is a reason in the last two years the game has become obsolete . Talk about face-palm comparing DDO and STO to Tor is a joke, you can't be serious.
  • PigozzPigozz Member UncommonPosts: 886
    Anything he wrotes in this thread

Its fun to read coorsguys posts how much hes trying to convince people SWTOR is the best game ever

But boy your arguments are terrible

I think I actually spent way more time reading and theorycrafting about MMOs than playing them

Originally posted by doodphace

To be fair, you said "Which MMO has added more content in the last 2+ years than SWTOR".........just because its been 8 months since WoW's last content patch, doesnt invalidate his link.....WoW, without a doubt to anyone capable of reading, has added VASTLY more content in the last 2 years than SWTOR has. You cant make a statement such as "2+ years", then crap on the guy for proving that WoW has, then change your tone to the "last 8 months". Just to reiterate, your questing was what MMO has added more content than SWTOR in the last 2 years? The answer is quite simply WoW.

With that said, SWTOR has been updated quite admirably, I am still subbed, and is my go to MMO whenever im in need of some hard dungeons or non CC fest PVP.....but dont try to claim that its been updated more than WoW in the last "2+ years" lol.

Ok sure with mop it has more. But come Sept 25, 2014 if I said in the last two years wow would not have added more content.  Sorry I was off by four months.  Thank you for correcting me. 

Lotro has added more quests and landmass sure I'll give you that but features and new things to do? Not close. I was a huge fan of lotro it was one of my favorite games, but there is a reason in the last two years the game has become obsolete . Talk about face-palm comparing DDO and STO to Tor is a joke, you can't be serious.

This is the 3rd time you changed your meaning of your "which MMO has added more content than SWTOR in the last 2+ years" comment after having been proven wrong. Did you mean "content", or "features"? Next thing you will say, is multiple 14+ boss raid instances being added to WoW are just more "NPCs, not actual new features or real content" lol.

Ok sure with mop it has more. But come Sept 25, 2014 if I said in the last two years wow would not have added more content.  Sorry I was off by four months.  Thank you for correcting me. 

Thats what you said after being proven wrong. Yes, 4 months from now, SWTOR will have added more content in the previous 12 months dating back from the futrue date of Sept 25th 2014, than WoW......and you called that other guy misleading?.... :-)

Originally posted by Pigozz
    Anything he wrotes in this thread

Its fun to read coorsguys posts how much hes trying to convince people SWTOR is the best game ever

But boy your arguments are terrible

Hmm looking through my post history and weird I never said Swtor is the best game, I have just corrected some misleading, inaccurate information....oh look I just did it again with this misleading, inaccurate post thank for sharing glad I could help you out buddy.

Thats what you said after being proven wrong. Yes, 4 months from now, SWTOR will have added more content in the previous 12 months dating back from the futrue date of Sept 25th 2014, than WoW......and you called that other guy misleading?.... :-)

Oh but you see the big difference is I acknowledge that I was wrong when it was pointed out.  How is that misleading?  

• HulluckHulluck Member UncommonPosts: 839

Next month....

"Dam it.  She just won't do anything other than play that game anymore. She smells. The kids smell. She belches and farts. Stinks up the whole the  place because of all the junk food that she's been eating. She drank all my Mt. Dew.  She took my headset after sitting on hers. I am stuck doing all the chores. The dogs even had enough.  He's taking dumps in the corner and the cats puking everywhere. She hears and see's it happening and doesn't budge.  What do I do?"

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Hulluck

Next month....

"...  She drank all my Mt. Dew.  She took my headset after sitting on hers. I am stuck doing all the chores.  ...."

Awesome post :)  (and that headset part sounds painfully familiar)

Poor OP, that's his future...  for ditching rule#1, don't speak about fun games, especially not to the wifey.

This is the 3rd time you changed your meaning of your "which MMO has added more content than SWTOR in the last 2+ years" comment after having been proven wrong. Did you mean "content", or "features"? Next thing you will say, is multiple 14+ boss raid instances being added to WoW are just more "NPCs, not actual new features or real content" lol.

Yeah I didn't change anything. I said sure if you want to just count landmass and quest sure lotro has more, but if we are talking all content and features Swtor has added more.  Now I understand you have been called out many times by me and are upset but spinning my words doesn't help your credibility.  
  • immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610

I said this in context to levelling. This is entirely subjective and your mileage may vary;

• Flashpoint queue times are atrocious and very poor quality in the Group Finder.

Like you state, completely subjective. GF is an amazing tool. I've managed to level a few characters just doing FP's. Que times for me when playing tank/heals range from instant to 5 mins max wait time. DPS around 20 mins max.

I only go to planets to follow my class story.

SWTOR is probably one of the best leveling experiences I've had thanks to the GF tool. I'm always playing with people in that game.

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    Originally posted by abean321

Hi Forum People,

I dont post much I usually read the proverbial puke that comes out of most fanboys and girls about "X" game.

I have to say this game is fun. The stories are great and time consuming. The pvp is loads of fun. The one thing that catches me the most is the fact that I got my wife interested in this game. Its a milestone, trust me. The extent on her gaming is this; are you ready, "Subway Surfers."

She's hooked!

If you haven't tried Star Wars: The Old Republic, give it a spin. It's Free (favorite word)!

There is a lot of fun in this game for sure.  I played a Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter at launch to cap and really enjoyed both stories but the at cap game never caught on with me.  That's not to say it's bad just not my thing.  I will finish the Jedi story someday I'm sure as well.

The problem I have with the game today is what I consider the best part of the game which is the personal story and companion quests isn't being built on.  I understand the need to add more group content and PVP is cheap repeatable content that keeps the hamsters eh sorry people running that wheel after the food pellets for a long time but it would be nice if once just once a MMO developer spent as much time and energy post launch crafting quests as they do prelaunch.  I was really hopeful that either Bioware or Zenimax would pick that up given the kinds of games both have done but oh well.

• mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321

i have to admit, after playing ESO, i am going back to age of conan. this and swtor are the MMOs for me, currently.

new games getting worse and worse.

and i thought that about swtor too, but thats a great game in fact compared to ESO.

Thank you for the support, I don't think my first post in the thread was unreasonable or deserving of the derailment.

Originally posted by immodium

I said this in context to levelling. This is entirely subjective and your mileage may vary;

• Flashpoint queue times are atrocious and very poor quality in the Group Finder.

Like you state, completely subjective. GF is an amazing tool. I've managed to level a few characters just doing FP's. Que times for me when playing tank/heals range from instant to 5 mins max wait time. DPS around 20 mins max.

I only go to planets to follow my class story.

SWTOR is probably one of the best leveling experiences I've had thanks to the GF tool. I'm always playing with people in that game.

I'm glad Group Finder is there, I literally ran one flashpoint at launch until the tool came out because my friends were too story-oriented to do the flashpoints(which really irked me) and no one would finish a flashpoint after dying once partway through a run. It's definitely better than nothing, but I feel like it's diluted with the tactical flashpoints now. I've heard positive things about the high pop servers but it was bad on Iron Citadel and when I got condensed into POT5 it's been crappy there too. I'm curious to see if the LFR/Story Mode Ops queueing works for the community, I liked it alot in WoW.