Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is Fun!

Hi Forum People,

I dont post much I usually read the proverbial puke that comes out of most fanboys and girls about "X" game.

I have to say this game is fun. The stories are great and time consuming. The pvp is loads of fun. The one thing that catches me the most is the fact that I got my wife interested in this game. Its a milestone, trust me. The extent on her gaming is this; are you ready, "Subway Surfers."

She's hooked!

If you haven't tried Star Wars: The Old Republic, give it a spin. It's Free (favorite word)!

Comments

• SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354

Tried when it went free to play and uninstalled quick.

One mans treasure is another mans trash.

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    I have to say I avoided this game like the plague when it came out and only tried it up to lvl 7 when it went f2p.  I decided to pick up a referral for the free 7 days subscription and I have to say it is really fun.  It is very linear but I don't think it deserves all the hate it gets now.
  • heider89heider89 Member UncommonPosts: 159
    agree the game is alot of fun :)i also love pvp inn swtor
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr
    I have to say I avoided this game like the plague when it came out and only tried it up to lvl 7 when it went f2p.  I decided to pick up a referral for the free 7 days subscription and I have to say it is really fun.  It is very linear but I don't think it deserves all the hate it gets now.

to be fair they hoped for more, and its was bioware pretty much the "best" rpg maker for computer back then(then they make swtor and make DA2 ME2 and 3). then to put a cherry on top of it all they closed star wars galaxy (because ehy they need that player base on they new game).

also when you read about a ex employer from bioware- EA saying the most thing they was proud on the game was the sound files of VAa, makes you wonder what the hell they was thinking.

and now with DA3 launching this year and Bioware saying we learned with ours mistakes, pretty much tells you what you need to know, pretty much if DA3 fails don't think Bioware will stay around much longer

also another thing to add for swtor rage is, for a MMORPG its sure is a nice Single Player, jedi knight pretty much plays like it was KOTOR 3, and unless you like to redo gameplays just for story modes I don't see much point in playing it again, and the fact you can make a good stading char in a month of gameplay and on this game jedis are the weakest ones to play, lame open world pvp (serious no point at all).

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    My history with SWTOR: sub; unsub; sub; unsub; sub... rinse repeat, something keeps me coming back.
  • coorsguyscoorsguys Member Posts: 272
    Originally posted by alkarionlog
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr

to be fair they hoped for more, and its was bioware pretty much the "best" rpg maker for computer back then(then they make swtor and make DA2 ME2 and 3). then to put a cherry on top of it all they closed star wars galaxy (because ehy they need that player base on they new game).

also when you read about a ex employer from bioware- EA saying the most thing they was proud on the game was the sound files of VAa, makes you wonder what the hell they was thinking.

and now with DA3 launching this year and Bioware saying we learned with ours mistakes, pretty much tells you what you need to know, pretty much if DA3 fails don't think Bioware will stay around much longer

also another thing to add for swtor rage is, for a MMORPG its sure is a nice Single Player, jedi knight pretty much plays like it was KOTOR 3, and unless you like to redo gameplays just for story modes I don't see much point in playing it again, and the fact you can make a good stading char in a month of gameplay and on this game jedis are the weakest ones to play, lame open world pvp (serious no point at all).

Wow I have to say this is a lot of bias, uninformed, rambling going on here.  So they (bioware/ea) Closed swg?  They closed it because they wanted it's players especially since Swtor has more players then swg could ever dream of.   Lol what a joke swg was flapping in the wind long before Swtor.  Swg closed because SOE closed it because nobody was playing it and they did not renew their license.  Unless you have a link to prove somehow bioware/ea closed swg,   Otherwise like I said bias, uninformed, misleading lies from you.  

When you read about ex employees?  Hmm first post a link where they said this and how many ex employees go on and on about how great a company is that let them go?  And bias, uninformed, misleading lies.  

Hmm bioware learned from it's mistakes?  So you have a link that says bioware learned from it's mistakes on the 2nd or 3rd most popular western mmo?  Or did bioware learn from their mistakes with the ending of ME?  Again bias, uninformed , misleading lies from you. 

Oh here nice work jumping on Another bias, uninformed, misleading lie about Swtor that the hater train likes to jump on. Single player lol yeah so every other mmo that has the following is single player right? 

Flashpoints (dungeons since you clearly have no idea about Swtor)

Ops (raids "                       ")

pvp ground

pvp space

world bosses that require multiple players

crafting items to see to other players

selling items to other players

datacrons hunting some require multiple players

heroic areas (questing areas they require multiple players )

Guilds

I can keep going but clearly this is not a single player game!

I get it you don't play or have never played and just copy/pasting old hater points.  The current game most run multiple toons because it's one of the best leveling experiences in mmo. 

The Jedi is the weakest class?  What class would that be exactly?  

Good standing char in a month?  You can get reputation from every faction that offers it? ranked pvp (which has seasons and has a point actually another bias, uninformed, misleading lie from you I wanted to point out)?, run all the ops? get top gear in one month hmm? Get full relationship on all of your companions?  ECT ECT!   Ok good luck with that.  

So to end my post about your obvious bias, uninformed, misleading lie of a post the real rage comes from players like you.  Who have not played ever or in a long long time and have zero knowledge of the current game.  These haters who rage and post lies about a VIDEO GAME over three years later typically are bitter swg vets who can't get over their game closed.  So go read the patch notes for the last three years you will learn a lot about this game.  

Three year later and we still have people posting bias, uninformed, misleading lies about a video game!  

• BigbooBigboo Member Posts: 201
    Op I agree with you, its fun, I resubbed a couple of weeks ago. This one I play with my GF's teenage son and were having fun. 

----

----

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by coorsguys

When you read about ex employees?  Hmm first post a link where they said this and how many ex employees go on and on about how great a company is that let them go?  And bias, uninformed, misleading lies. 

Snipped the rest, but in that section I think he ment the EA Louise post.

OP, I only partially agree with you (obviously, since I wrote many times I don't like the model)  You wrote "I have to say this game is fun....... give it a spin. It's Free".

I'd rephrase that, the game is fun IF you subscribe.  OR it's free. :)

(btw just like Bigboo above, I also resubbed recently for the Nar Shaddaa palace, and actually a few days ago just catapulted a bunch of people onto the datacron coorsguys mentioned. Cool place.)

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

I neither love nor hate SWTOR, I just think it's very linear which is not a big pro for me, but I agree that if you give it a chance you'll have fun for at least a few character play-throughs.  I personally liked the Agent's story choices.  Hilarious to say the least.

I've been thinking about installing it on this pc, but I don't know what the F2P limitations are or if I'd even notice them.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    I bit the bullet and went back a few days ago as well and have been having a lot of fun. 
  • ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367
    It's a great setting, I especially like the Dark Horse comics set in The Old Republic timeline. There's just a lot of cut corners and I don't feel it's competitive on the market looking strictly at how it's run as a persistent MMORPG. The story sucks you in, but doesn't encourage much multiplayer(lots of instancing, people wanting/not wanting to watch dialogues together, still a strict 3 level gap before XP is non-existent in groups). It's updated too slowly and thinly for me, but if you play very casually or just want to do all 8 stories it's a good fit for a lot of gamers; honestly the story is what they should be charging you for, not the warzones or endgame raiding privileges. I still feel like they got that backwards. 
    Originally posted by Impacthound
    It's a great setting, I especially like the Dark Horse comics set in The Old Republic timeline. There's just a lot of cut corners and I don't feel it's competitive on the market looking strictly at how it's run as a persistent MMORPG. The story sucks you in, but doesn't encourage much multiplayer(lots of instancing, people wanting/not wanting to watch dialogues together, still a strict 3 level gap before XP is non-existent in groups). It's updated too slowly and thinly for me, but if you play very casually or just want to do all 8 stories it's a good fit for a lot of gamers; honestly the story is what they should be charging you for, not the warzones or endgame raiding privileges. I still feel like they got that backwards. 

Just a few points that you have wrong...but that's nothing new...

Not competitive?  Yeah it's only one of the top 5 western mmos totally not competing lol.

Doesn't encourage multiplayer?  As you level there are tons of groups forming for heroics, Flashpoints, datacrons, world bosses, guilds recruiting, pvp and once you hit 50 groups forming OpS.  So what about that no multiplayer?  

Updated too slowly?  Go read the patch notes for the last 2+yrs buddy what mmo has added more content then Swtor?  

Well good thing somebody is here to correct your misleading, uninformed opinions.  

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I think if they charged for the stories they would not be able to draw people into the game. The stories are stellar and that is what would make an average player willing to pay a little for something. The hate it would generate because it is by far the best part of the game and one you really will end up paying because you need to pay to progress will be the death knell for the f2p model. It will raise the specter of holding a player hostage to the storyline...pay or do not see any story and it will backfire. They did the right thing offering the best part of the game for free and gently lulling one into hopefully spending some money as you might want to experience other content in the game.
    Chamber of Chains
  • Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731

the stories r amazing. i played beta and a few months after launch. maxxed a couple toons and their stories were good. did alot of raiding. then unsubbed and came back after f2p. couldnt play that way and resubbed. had a blast for a few more months.

my issue is this game will never introduce new classes and they currently have no plans for new individual stories. they said it would take too much work. i dont have a link so sry. when new content comes out all u get is the general story thats the same for all toons which makes replay terrible.

Originally posted by Impacthound It's a great setting, I especially like the Dark Horse comics set in The Old Republic timeline. There's just a lot of cut corners and I don't feel it's competitive on the market looking strictly at how it's run as a persistent MMORPG. The story sucks you in, but doesn't encourage much multiplayer(lots of instancing, people wanting/not wanting to watch dialogues together, still a strict 3 level gap before XP is non-existent in groups). It's updated too slowly and thinly for me, but if you play very casually or just want to do all 8 stories it's a good fit for a lot of gamers; honestly the story is what they should be charging you for, not the warzones or endgame raiding privileges. I still feel like they got that backwards. 

Not competitive?  Yeah it's only one of the top 5 western mmos totally not competing lol.

Doesn't encourage multiplayer?  As you level there are tons of groups forming for heroics, Flashpoints, datacrons, world bosses, guilds recruiting, pvp and once you hit 50 groups forming OpS.  So what about that no multiplayer?  

Updated too slowly?  Go read the patch notes for the last 2+yrs buddy what mmo has added more content then Swtor?  

Well good thing somebody is here to correct your misleading, uninformed opinions.  

well they havent introduced any new classes in the 2 years or individual stories. thats the best part of this game and that was their selling point at launch. no other game had stories like this one. problem is they never kept it going. now its the same as the rest. they will add a "daily" zone that gets old after a week.

• hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015

not introducing new classes is a good thing imo.. it usually results in even more balancing issues in the games.

I had fun once, it was terrible.

Originally posted by silverreign

Originally posted by Impacthound It's a great setting, I especially like the Dark Horse comics set in The Old Republic timeline. There's just a lot of cut corners and I don't feel it's competitive on the market looking strictly at how it's run as a persistent MMORPG. The story sucks you in, but doesn't encourage much multiplayer(lots of instancing, people wanting/not wanting to watch dialogues together, still a strict 3 level gap before XP is non-existent in groups). It's updated too slowly and thinly for me, but if you play very casually or just want to do all 8 stories it's a good fit for a lot of gamers; honestly the story is what they should be charging you for, not the warzones or endgame raiding privileges. I still feel like they got that backwards. 

well they havent introduced any new classes in the 2 years or individual stories. thats the best part of this game and that was their selling point at launch. no other game had stories like this one. problem is they never kept it going. now its the same as the rest. they will add a "daily" zone that gets old after a week.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you about the stories, but that doesn't change the fact they have added a lot of content way more then a few daily areas.  It also doesn't change the fact his other points were incorrect.  

Originally posted by hallucigenocide
    not introducing new classes is a good thing imo.. it usually results in even more balancing issues in the games. 

u cant balance classes in games. how can u have all these different classes yet make them all the same? blizzard still does this shit every month. nerf this. buff that. just to "balance" crap. never ending cycle.

Originally posted by silverreign   Originally posted by coorsguys Originally posted by Impacthound It's a great setting, I especially like the Dark Horse comics set in The Old Republic timeline. There's just a lot of cut corners and I don't feel it's competitive on the market looking strictly at how it's run as a persistent MMORPG. The story sucks you in, but doesn't encourage much multiplayer(lots of instancing, people wanting/not wanting to watch dialogues together, still a strict 3 level gap before XP is non-existent in groups). It's updated too slowly and thinly for me, but if you play very casually or just want to do all 8 stories it's a good fit for a lot of gamers; honestly the story is what they should be charging you for, not the warzones or endgame raiding privileges. I still feel like they got that backwards. 
        Just a few points that you have wrong...but that's nothing new... Not competitive?  Yeah it's only one of the top 5 western mmos totally not competing lol. Doesn't encourage multiplayer?  As you level there are tons of groups forming for heroics, Flashpoints, datacrons, world bosses, guilds recruiting, pvp and once you hit 50 groups forming OpS.  So what about that no multiplayer?   Updated too slowly?  Go read the patch notes for the last 2+yrs buddy what mmo has added more content then Swtor?   Well good thing somebody is here to correct your misleading, uninformed opinions.  
     Oh I'm not disagreeing with you about the stories, but that doesn't change the fact they have added a lot of content way more then a few daily areas.  It also doesn't change the fact his other points were incorrect.  

if they were too add stories to classes then i would resub today.
    as it stands now the only content they add is just an overall general story that once u play it u dont want to go through it again. wish they would just admit that they need to go back to what made this game different from the rest and add stories.

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367

I'm not talking about revenue or subscribers/# of active accounts, I'm talking about its competitive feel with leaderboarding in PVP and feature set

I said this in context to levelling. This is entirely subjective and your mileage may vary;

• I find most heroics to be very difficult to find groups for, other than a select few that are considered easy. Jawa Trade on empire Tat is commonly done(and even soloable), but other heroics for sandpeople in the area before Dune Sea I've never found a  group for across three characters.
    • Flashpoint queue times are atrocious and very poor quality in the Group Finder.
    • The vast majority of datacrons do not have a multiplayer element; only the +10 fleets and empire Balmorra require multiple players, Belsavis cube key lock and a multiplayer door lock on Quesh are encouraged but not necessary.
    • I do not see world bosses killed on my server at level in chat(many are soloable when you outlevel them), they seem to be organized by guilds and I have not seen advertising for a spot to help kill/share loot.
    • Guilds in SWTOR provide an exp boost but otherwise have little to no incentive to group with one another using in-game mechanics(which may change when Guild Flagships and their conquering missions come out, still very little info released by BioWare on this).
    • PVP just sucks in this game. You've never even been able to fill a warzone with 8 people, grouping has always been a 4 man queue limit, not to mention horrible balance and matchmaking. Arenas are poorly balanced objectively with the disparity in season 1 leaderboard results comparing classes, queue times are unreliable and there is low participation from organized teams
    • Operations aren't levelling content, and level 50s aren't invited to level 50 flashpoints for exp when a willing 55 is more useful to the group.

Objectively, all of them. This is an outright fallacy on your part, you can compare any of the below games' patch history for the past two years and clearly see SWTOR behind any title below in content.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/patch-notes/
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Updates
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/73-Release-Notes-Known-Issues
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Patches

Counterpoints in orange.

• syriinxsyriinx Member UncommonPosts: 1,383
    • You've never even been able to fill a warzone with 8 people, grouping has always been a 4 man queue limit

This is a huge positive, is it not?  Premades tend to ruin games with instanced PvP.

Originally posted by coorsguys Originally posted by Impacthound It's a great setting, I especially like the Dark Horse comics set in The Old Republic timeline. There's just a lot of cut corners and I don't feel it's competitive on the market looking strictly at how it's run as a persistent MMORPG. The story sucks you in, but doesn't encourage much multiplayer(lots of instancing, people wanting/not wanting to watch dialogues together, still a strict 3 level gap before XP is non-existent in groups). It's updated too slowly and thinly for me, but if you play very casually or just want to do all 8 stories it's a good fit for a lot of gamers; honestly the story is what they should be charging you for, not the warzones or endgame raiding privileges. I still feel like they got that backwards.    Just a few points that you have wrong...but that's nothing new... Not competitive?  Yeah it's only one of the top 5 western mmos totally not competing lol. I'm not talking about revenue or subscribers/# of active accounts, I'm talking about its competitive feel with leaderboarding in PVP and feature set   Doesn't encourage multiplayer?  As you level there are tons of groups forming for heroics, Flashpoints, datacrons, world bosses, guilds recruiting, pvp and once you hit 50 groups forming OpS.  So what about that no multiplayer?   I said this in context to levelling. This is entirely subjective and your mileage may vary; I find most heroics to be very difficult to find groups for, other than a select few that are considered easy. Jawa Trade on empire Tat is commonly done(and even soloable), but other heroics for sandpeople in the area before Dune Sea I've never found a  group for across three characters. Flashpoint queue times are atrocious and very poor quality in the Group Finder. The vast majority of datacrons do not have a multiplayer element; only the +10 fleets and empire Balmorra require multiple players, Belsavis cube key lock and a multiplayer door lock on Quesh are encouraged but not necessary. I do not see world bosses killed on my server at level in chat(many are soloable when you outlevel them), they seem to be organized by guilds and I have not seen advertising for a spot to help kill/share loot. Guilds in SWTOR provide an exp boost but otherwise have little to no incentive to group with one another using in-game mechanics(which may change when Guild Flagships and their conquering missions come out, still very little info released by BioWare on this). PVP just sucks in this game. You've never even been able to fill a warzone with 8 people, grouping has always been a 4 man queue limit, not to mention horrible balance and matchmaking. Arenas are poorly balanced objectively with the disparity in season 1 leaderboard results comparing classes, queue times are unreliable and there is low participation from organized teams Operations aren't levelling content, and level 50s aren't invited to level 50 flashpoints for exp when a willing 55 is more useful to the group. Updated too slowly?  Go read the patch notes for the last 2+yrs buddy what mmo has added more content then Swtor?   Objectively, all of them. This is an outright fallacy on your part, you can compare any of the below games' patch history for the past two years and clearly see SWTOR behind any title below in content. http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/patch-notes/ http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Updates http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/ http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes
    Counterpoints in orange.

somebody has waaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands.

I'm not talking about revenue or subscribers/# of active accounts, I'm talking about its competitive feel with leaderboarding in PVP and feature set

I said this in context to levelling. This is entirely subjective and your mileage may vary;

• I find most heroics to be very difficult to find groups for, other than a select few that are considered easy. Jawa Trade on empire Tat is commonly done(and even soloable), but other heroics for sandpeople in the area before Dune Sea I've never found a  group for across three characters.
    • Flashpoint queue times are atrocious and very poor quality in the Group Finder.
    • The vast majority of datacrons do not have a multiplayer element; only the +10 fleets and empire Balmorra require multiple players, Belsavis cube key lock and a multiplayer door lock on Quesh are encouraged but not necessary.
    • I do not see world bosses killed on my server at level in chat(many are soloable when you outlevel them), they seem to be organized by guilds and I have not seen advertising for a spot to help kill/share loot.
    • Guilds in SWTOR provide an exp boost but otherwise have little to no incentive to group with one another using in-game mechanics(which may change when Guild Flagships and their conquering missions come out, still very little info released by BioWare on this).
    • PVP just sucks in this game. You've never even been able to fill a warzone with 8 people, grouping has always been a 4 man queue limit, not to mention horrible balance and matchmaking. Arenas are poorly balanced objectively with the disparity in season 1 leaderboard results comparing classes, queue times are unreliable and there is low participation from organized teams
    • Operations aren't levelling content, and level 50s aren't invited to level 50 flashpoints for exp when a willing 55 is more useful to the group.

Objectively, all of them. This is an outright fallacy on your part, you can compare any of the below games' patch history for the past two years and clearly see SWTOR behind any title below in content.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/patch-notes/
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Updates
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes

Counterpoints in orange.

Wow the fact you put WoW patch notes in there shows you are purposely trying to mislead people.  When WoD is released it will be over 12 months since they have released any content.  

As for Tera, Lotro, DDO, and STO in the last three years Swtor has released way more content then them.  So please instead of copy/pasting links try reading them . 

Just want to point out a contradiction you pointed out which proves the rest of your stuff is misleading, uninformed and bias.  You state nobody forms groups for world bosses (which is incorrect ) but you go on to say it's usually guilds forming the runs.  Then your next sentence states guilds have no incentive to join.  Well are they or are they not forming groups to do content that apparently nobody else in the game is doing?  That would be a huge incentive for people to join.  

I can prove the rest of your points are misleading and incorrect but pretty sure you have embarrassed yourself enough today.  

Originally posted by Impacthound Originally posted by coorsguys Originally posted by Impacthound It's a great setting, I especially like the Dark Horse comics set in The Old Republic timeline. There's just a lot of cut corners and I don't feel it's competitive on the market looking strictly at how it's run as a persistent MMORPG. The story sucks you in, but doesn't encourage much multiplayer(lots of instancing, people wanting/not wanting to watch dialogues together, still a strict 3 level gap before XP is non-existent in groups). It's updated too slowly and thinly for me, but if you play very casually or just want to do all 8 stories it's a good fit for a lot of gamers; honestly the story is what they should be charging you for, not the warzones or endgame raiding privileges. I still feel like they got that backwards.    Just a few points that you have wrong...but that's nothing new... Not competitive?  Yeah it's only one of the top 5 western mmos totally not competing lol. I'm not talking about revenue or subscribers/# of active accounts, I'm talking about its competitive feel with leaderboarding in PVP and feature set   Doesn't encourage multiplayer?  As you level there are tons of groups forming for heroics, Flashpoints, datacrons, world bosses, guilds recruiting, pvp and once you hit 50 groups forming OpS.  So what about that no multiplayer?   I said this in context to levelling. This is entirely subjective and your mileage may vary; I find most heroics to be very difficult to find groups for, other than a select few that are considered easy. Jawa Trade on empire Tat is commonly done(and even soloable), but other heroics for sandpeople in the area before Dune Sea I've never found a  group for across three characters. Flashpoint queue times are atrocious and very poor quality in the Group Finder. The vast majority of datacrons do not have a multiplayer element; only the +10 fleets and empire Balmorra require multiple players, Belsavis cube key lock and a multiplayer door lock on Quesh are encouraged but not necessary. I do not see world bosses killed on my server at level in chat(many are soloable when you outlevel them), they seem to be organized by guilds and I have not seen advertising for a spot to help kill/share loot. Guilds in SWTOR provide an exp boost but otherwise have little to no incentive to group with one another using in-game mechanics(which may change when Guild Flagships and their conquering missions come out, still very little info released by BioWare on this). PVP just sucks in this game. You've never even been able to fill a warzone with 8 people, grouping has always been a 4 man queue limit, not to mention horrible balance and matchmaking. Arenas are poorly balanced objectively with the disparity in season 1 leaderboard results comparing classes, queue times are unreliable and there is low participation from organized teams Operations aren't levelling content, and level 50s aren't invited to level 50 flashpoints for exp when a willing 55 is more useful to the group. Updated too slowly?  Go read the patch notes for the last 2+yrs buddy what mmo has added more content then Swtor?   Objectively, all of them. This is an outright fallacy on your part, you can compare any of the below games' patch history for the past two years and clearly see SWTOR behind any title below in content. http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/patch-notes/ http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Updates http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/ http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes
    Counterpoints in orange.
    Wow the fact you put WoW patch notes in there shows you are purposely trying to mislead people.  When WoD is released it will be over 12 months since they have released any content.  

As for Tera, Lotro, DDO, and STO in the last three years Swtor has released way more content then them.  So please instead of copy/pasting links try reading them . 

Just want to point out a contradiction you pointed out which proves the rest of your stuff is misleading, uninformed and bias.  You state nobody forms groups for world bosses (which is incorrect ) but you go on to say it's usually guilds forming the runs.  Then your next sentence states guilds have no incentive to join.  Well are they or are they not forming groups to do content that apparently nobody else in the game is doing?  That would be a huge incentive for people to join.  

I can prove the rest of your points are misleading and incorrect but pretty sure you have embarrassed yourself enough today.  

oh snap!!

• hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015
    Originally posted by silverreign

Originally posted by hallucigenocide

u cant balance classes in games. how can u have all these different classes yet make them all the same? blizzard still does this shit every month. nerf this. buff that. just to "balance" crap. never ending cycle.

actually you can do it but devs tend to go at it the wrong way all the time by trying to please crybabies instead of looking at the whole picture. the way they go at it now is usually that they focus on one class at the time rather than all of them.

I had fun once, it was terrible.