Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth buy d3+ros or better w8 for D4? :D

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
so worth buy d3+ros ? or better w8 for d4 ? or stay at path of exile? :D

Comments

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

D3 has charms and it's a good game to play trough, but I didn't find it quite interesting later on when it was all about grinding because of the retarded random loot stats and the AH ruined the need to keep grinding in order to get better gear.

But those two are gone now and there's a new class, even tho the ROS can be passed in few hours, but it might be worth a shot. In comparison with PoE I'd vote on sticking with poe tho.

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• poliboypoliboy Member Posts: 39

Wait for D4?

Another 10 years?

Nahh.

D3 is an OK game.

got me bored after 2 months.

The devs for the game are brainless, they are not listening, i stop caring and i have 3m eDPS with my arcanist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There so much they can do, but they are refuse to add elements that others game have to make it fun.

So screw Blizzard.

• davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    Originally posted by korent1991

D3 has charms and it's a good game to play trough, but I didn't find it quite interesting later on when it was all about grinding because of the retarded random loot stats and the AH ruined the need to keep grinding in order to get better gear.

But those two are gone now and there's a new class even tho the ROS can be passed in few hours so it might be worth a shot. In comparison with PoE I'd vote on sticking with poe tho.

but im  little boring at poe after +1662hours   w8ting for new league

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882

Blizzard releases new games so rarely that waiting for D4 would likely be very bad idea.

They released D2 in 2000, D3 in 2012. If they keep up their current pace you'd have to wait until 2024 for D4 release.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    For the price you get a lot of fun out of the game. I had around 100 hours on my wizard before the expansion now I have around 300 hours on him. It's a very fun game, but once you do basically everything and get super geared up there isn't much left to do. But because it is just a game, not an MMORPG you basically get 10 times the amount of playtime that you would with a normal 60 dollar game.
  • Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386
    I would go ahead and wait. Shouldn't be that long till they have D4 out, they are almost done I hear...

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    D3 is ok.  It's not a great game, but it's better than the other hack and slashers.  It has a lot of polish on it.  I'm probably the only one that liked he auction house, but that's gone now. I paid for my subscription to other games and some bills playing D3 and selling stuff on the AH :D
  • marcio519marcio519 Member UncommonPosts: 53

I played both games, diablo 3 reaper of souls i liked more, I have over 700 hours in diablo 3, is really an addictive game for me because I like to assemble various builds etc.. but the thing is, you have to like grinding, because that is what the game is about right now,  the next patch will provide ladders, but I can not guarantee if you will like the game.

and yeah , its way better than vanilla d3.

• simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    Play Marvel Heroes. It's free and better than D3 IMO. 
  • davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    Originally posted by simsalabim77
    Play Marvel Heroes. It's free and better than D3 IMO. 

already tryed and i dont like  i think i will stay at POE  

i wish GGG + blizzar make  new game with  d3 graphic / combat  ... and poe ladder  / passive tree / maps.. xD

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    lol if at all you wont see another diablo for at least 3 years...and g2a has good deals on d3
  • MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015
    Wait for the inevitable second D3 expansion. I guarantee it will exist.

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

well .. D3 sold 15M copies, and RoS is the best selling PC game in the quarter it released.

Fun is personal for everyone. D3 + RoS is very fun to me, and worth every dime. Your mileage may vary but tons of people are playing the game.

• sportsfansportsfan Member Posts: 431

I played D3 around 1100 hours. I WANT to enjoy RoS but they killed trading.

If the second expansion brings back basic trading of lesser gear and Mats so I can start grinding for them to sell things... I will be back in 2 seconds though.

The combat is excellent, the grinding is fantastic. But I don't care for a game where there is absolutely ZERO organised trading.

The ignorant kids killed my preferred game play. I will never forgive them for that as a pure hardcore player in a Gold only hardcore economy.

So useless to play RoS these days. Better to play ANY game than this kid's game. Although other ARPG's are still 10 times worse than RoS.

I never understood that dwarf lead designer. Millions of people play the WoW and EVE AH's. scrap these and everyone will simply leave. Trading of basic Mats for example is NEEDED in on line community games.

Until then, I rather play Farmville 2 on the iPad.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by sportsfan

I played D3 around 1100 hours. I WANT to enjoy RoS but they killed trading.

Yes, they do, and it makes the game better for many. Few wants trading back.

Having said that, i am not against trading some mats (not the leg ones), or lesser (non leg) gear. However, those are in such abundance (after a week of play, you will have amount of mats that you cannot finish using. So i don't see a huge value in trade.

And lastly, it is not a trading game .. it is a hack-n-slash loot game. I don't think they can balance the economy and so they won't even try.