Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA - Widow PvP Server - Dominion] {Aco}Acolytes Gaming Community - Progression Raiding/Competitive

ToxotriaToxotria Member Posts: 4
Who are we?
The Acolytes were founded in 2004 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we've offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. That could be grouping together for a dungeon crawl, mounting up for PvP combat, spending hours on progression raiding, or simply engaging in drinking games with each other on Mumble. Currently we have supported chapters in 5 MMO's, including Wildstar. We offer a chance to join a Guild that won't troll it's members or self destruct over night. Our membership has been strong for over 9 years and it continues to grow each day.

What are we doing to address your needs?
The Acolytes are currently working to establish a premier raiding group within Wildstar. Our leadership is dedicated to establishing a top raiding force within the game and maintaining it over the lifespan. We are also working diligently at creating a PvP outlet for our members to engage in, be it Arena's, Battlegrounds or Warplots.

Recruitment Status:
The Acolytes are currently recruiting for:
  • Members
  • Recruitment Officer (junior officer status)
What we offer our members:
  • Progression raiding
  • Organized PvP
  • Organized dungeon groups
  • Guild hosted events
  • Farming groups
  • A great community
  • Active leadership
  • Experienced players to help all levels of gamers
  • Much, much more.
What principles guide this Guild?
The most important thing in any MMO is that guild members are having fun. Acolytes are a zero/low drama guild of friends who like to spend time online together. We have every type of player ranging from casual 5 hours a week to hardcore 50+ hours a week, and the important thing is that we all log into a great game and have a great time together.

Leadership will do everything we can to ensure the quality of the Acolytes brand, because we are more than just another guild. We will be respected by our allies. We will be feared by our enemies. This is the last guild that you will ever need.

Contact information:
If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread or send me a private message. We're holding open applications on the Acolytes website:

Comments

• BRacilaBRacila Member UncommonPosts: 16
    I just joined the Acolytes earlier this year, but if you are looking for a GREAT gaming community I recommend applying for us. We have a great 24/7 presence with members from all over the world and we have top notch leadership that will see us compete with the best in PVE and PVP.
  • KilthornKilthorn Member Posts: 3
    I've been with the Acolytes for a couple of years now, and I really had no idea at the time of joining that I had struck gold. What the Acolytes offer is unlike any other guild I'd ever been in before, it was like finding another family...only online. The group of people here are true characters, an unlikely band of individuals bound by a common bond, the Acolyte name. The community here is beyond words can describe when I compare it to any other guild in my gaming history. Our presence spans multiple games, forges friendships that transverse the boundaries of the internet, and not to mention the fact that we're pretty damn good at gaming.

When it comes to Wildstar, our chapter is ready to hit the ground running come launch. Our membership base is extremely enthusiastic and excited about really making a presence in Nexus via progression raiding and competitive PvP. We'll be coming out of the gates hard, and would love to share that experience with more of you. If you're looking for a true gaming community that has more to offer than just a place to log in and look at a guild roster, then look no further. Maybe you think you've got what it takes to earn a spot on our progression raid team, or think you've got the stones to compete on our PvP team. If this sounds like a community that has peaked your interests then I encourage you to come over and introduce yourself, your new home awaits.
  • RambojenkinsRambojenkins Member Posts: 1

I joined Acolytes back in 2009 when i was first interested in joining and applying i was thinking to my self this is just another guild like any other...boy was i wrong the Acolytes are the gaming community you really look for in every game and i am honored to be apart of them!

So stop reading these comments go apply right now and get ready to never have to look for another guild/community ever again!

• AcoWyldeAcoWylde Member Posts: 3

I've been playing these games since Ultima Online. Until now I've never found a guild that I've wanted to stick with from game to game and believe me, I've played a lot of games since UO.

The maturity level of our members has created a drama free environment for all skill levels and play styles. Let me stress that by maturity I don't mean we're serious all the time. On the contrary, we have plenty of goofy nights like our drinking game nights and the guild events that we host, what I do mean is that we respect each other as human beings and create real friendships in virtual worlds.

Believe me when I say you owe it to yourselves to get to know us and enhance your gaming experience by having skilled players and more importantly, good people to enjoy all future games with.

• FlopsyAcolytesFlopsyAcolytes Member Posts: 9
    Been with the Aco's for a couple years now. Great community, active, and best of all likes to have fun without the drama! Come join us to claim the Nexus for the Dominion!
  • ToxotriaToxotria Member Posts: 4

Hey everyone, Tox here.

We are 3 weeks into the game now, and we're loving it, so much stuff going on, and the end game content so far is so much fun, we have 120+ members, regular veteran adventure runs, 2-3 groups running at the same time, could do more but we're waiting on more healers to hit 50.

There is some regular battlegrounds going on and we've been teaching those pesky Exiles a lesson in the the open world.

We have 20+ people on their attunement quests so will be starting raids soon fingers crossed, can't wait to see how that goes.

If you're looking for fun laid back community to enjoy some competitive end game content with then leave me a message here or add my account(Toxotria) in game and shoot me a tell.

Enjoy WildStar folks!

• BRacilaBRacila Member UncommonPosts: 16

Nearing the 2nd month of Wildstar and things for Acolytes are going strong!

Our Wildstar chapter is off to a GREAT start, the majority of the guild is now 50 and working on attunement for GA along with constant PVP action. If you want a great community, good times and stuff to do always come check us out!