Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New MMORPG!

Enigma346Enigma346 Member UncommonPosts: 8
Ok, requirements if possible. 
  1. A MMORPG that doesn't revolve around PvP.
  2. A game that has tank class, healer and Dps classes.
  3. Has raids or some type of end game content. (Raids Preferred)
  4. Free to play, don't need to use the cash shop to win.
I know this may be a tall order, just tired of playing Neverwinter. I got to the end of the game and it seems everyone cares about pvp and there is no raiding in the game. Just small five man dungeons that are a cake walk. I want the classic tank classes and heal classes as well. I mean where healing is healing and tanking means keeping the aggro of the adds in order for the group not to wipe.

Comments

• mrBurns210mrBurns210 Member Posts: 114
    Rift sounds like what you are looking for. Maybe TSW ( buy to play )
  • BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    or lotro
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454

There is a little game called WoW that has been around for a few years. You might want to check that out also.  Personal disclaimer: I don't like WoW but apparently many do. 

My personal choice is LOTRO however Im not sure that game is as raid heavy as it used to be. More and more content, as least the newer content, is directed as solo play. 

• FoobarxFoobarx Member Posts: 451
    Originally posted by flizzer

There is a little game called WoW that has been around for a few years. You might want to check that out also.  Personal disclaimer: I don't like WoW but apparently many do. 

My personal choice is LOTRO however Im not sure that game is as raid heavy as it used to be. More and more content, as least the newer content, is directed as solo play. 

#4 stated it must be F2P

To the OP, good news is that several new MMOs will be going F2P shortly... just wait a little longer.  ESO, Wildstar, and Archeage just to name a few...  

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Originally posted by Foobarx
    Originally posted by flizzer

#4 stated it must be F2P

To the OP, good news is that several new MMOs will be going F2P shortly... just wait a little longer.  ESO, Wildstar, and Archeage just to name a few...  

Hehe, so he did.  I do agree with your idea however.   ESO and Wildstar will be going f2p soon as well as ArcheAge, so there is that. 

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433

I'd recommend Achaea:

1: Doesn't revolve around PvP, is a bit RP-focused

2: Has 17 classes. Lots of tank, DPS and support classes, but only a few are Healers.

3: Group PvP faction raids, and they're not end-game, anyone can participate whether level 20 or level 99

4: Free to play, can grind for vanity-shop tokens if you want