Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF crafting guild

demadildemadil Member UncommonPosts: 88
Lookin for likeminded people that see no rush to endgame. I spent my time explorin,gathering and making armor for people on the starter isle. So I'm looking for a guild that will focus on crafting.

Comments

• JinasJinasJinasJinas Member Posts: 11

you are welcome to join us www.valhallagamingsociety.com

Valhalla gaming society is a multi-game based society, you`ll find not only players playing ESO, but also games like CS:GO, DayZ, Arma etc.

We believe that a tight team of eight can easily defeat thirty unorganized players...but bring thirty organized players to a battle and you will rule completely.

We base on that fact when we build our teams and our setup, using our talents and skills where they fits best. That along with

our vast experience will be the tools we bring with us on the road to success

• CurragraigueCurragraigue Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Originally posted by demadil
    Lookin for likeminded people that see no rush to endgame. I spent my time explorin,gathering and making armor for people on the starter isle. So I'm looking for a guild that will focus on crafting.

I assume you are looking for NA server guilds? I just joined this one and it seems to be very active and along the lines you are looking for:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/77559/trade-alliance-na-crafting-guild-traits-and-deconstruction-trading/p1

Send a pm to @Altercation if you are interested.